Needed: more trade info in UI

gunnergoz

Cat Herder
I enjoy the mod but the UI gives me little to go on in terms of economic and trade information. There are other mods that give the info I want (who has extra resources to trade) but they are not compatible with NiGHTS. Any chance of an update to the mod's UI so we can get this information easily, without having to scrounge extensively for it?

I enjoy the mod but the UI gives me little to go on in terms of economic and trade information. There are other mods that give the info I want (who has extra resources to trade) but they are not compatible with NiGHTS. Any chance of an update to the mod's UI so we can get this information easily, without having to scrounge extensively for it?

Possibly - which UI mods are you speaking of? I'll take a look at them and see what I can do for v11.9.

Thanks for your reply Markusbeutel. The other mods I use are the latest version of the Vanilla Enhanced/Universal Patch from Thalassicus and the Civ Willard Mod. They are not compatible with NiGHTS as it stands now, though hopefully you can find a way to blend elements of one or both into the game.

Both of those give you all the info you need to conduct trading at your fingertips, in different ways. Of the two, the on in the VE/UP is becoming my favorite, in part because you can see who has what to trade in the menu pull-down list, then just click on the one to trade and you go right to that trading screen with the AI player.

OTOH, the Civ Willard one is nice because you can customize it, so it is fun to play around with.

I'm guessing that it is probably easier to code something like the VE/UP version to work with NiGHTS. Thal is apparently using Attila's Enhanced Information menu bar mod.

Top Bottom