New ASNES Poll attached. Read before you vote.

Are you going to join this NES?

• I will deffinetly join

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • I will deffinetly not join

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I simply used the family that you guys gave me to use. Here's the templates and the map so far. This doesn't include the vague templates that I've given the NPC countries. Who cares about them anyways, right? Screw NPCs! I'm still waiting on Masada's descriptions and Crezth's template before I complete the duchies of Toulouse and Verdun.

Household Lamperouge/Warhead
Head of Household:Duke Lelouch Lamperouge of Paris/35(L15/C7/N5/I14/P13)
Language:French
Knight Loyalty:95%
Peasant Loyalty:30%
Gold Economy:19
Treasury:40 gold
Household Knights:260
Homeland army:100(Short Sword/Splint Mail)
Upkeep:1
Extra Equipment:100 Short Bows
Amunition:200 arrows
Navy:No port

Family
Maire Bourbon/22(L11/C7/N6/I13/P10)
Louis/16(L16/C15/N9/I11/P7)
Has spent his childhood learning more about lances and formations than arithmatic and literature.
Charles/12
Anne/10

Courtisans
Ferdinand of Baden/34(L12/C17/N8/I9/P6)(Salary:3)
A Knight who has shown great courage on the battlefield, and was thus promoted by his lord.
Cardinal Mazirin/45(L8/C6/N10/I14/P16)(Salary:2)
A man who pulled strings to get the position he has in his lord's court. Has shown himself to be crafty

Cities
Paris:19(Palisade Walls, Splint Mail Specialization, Small Cathedral)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Chateaudun:13(Small Stone Keep, Short Bow Specialization)[Owned by Count Larous]
Dreux:14(Palisade Walls, Wooden Shield Specialization)[Owned by Count Guillaum]
Etampes:17(Palisade Walls surrounded by moat, War Horse Specialization)[Owned by Count Godfrey]

------------

Guerredieu[ /B] Yui108
Head of Household: Sir Amaud the Faithful of Clermont - Age 31(L16/C16/N4/I12/P15)
Language: Occitan
Knight Loyalty:90%
Peasant Loyalty:50%
Gold Economy:21
Treasury:60 gold
Household Knights:250
Homeland army:100(Morning Star/Leather)
Amunition:200 Arrows

Family
Maria/22(L10/C8/N9/I12/P11)
Amaud/5
Vincent/1
Sofia/3

Courtisans
Bishop Charles (L9/C9/N1/I17/P16)(Salary)
An extremely pious emissary straight from Rome, he is Lord Amaud's first advisor, as he seeks to always follow the righteous path. While not uncorruptible, he would never be able to take a chance to exploit his high position under the leadership of the ultra-Christian Lord Amaud. He is intelligent and will serve as a tutor to Amaud's sons as they age.
Lord Rolf the Courageous /331 (L13/C17/N5/I9/P5)(Salary)
He is an profoundly chivalrous knight who always the best intentions. He is strong, but rather dull.

Cities
Clermont:21(Palisade Walls, Medium Cathedral, Morning Star Specialization)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Randon:14(Palisade Walls, Horseman's Lance Specialization)[Owned by Count Friedrick]
Menat:14(Palisade Walls, Small Crossbow Specialization)[Owned by Count Walter]
Le Puy:20(Small Stone Keep, Large Shield Specialization, Stone Quarry)[Owned by Baron Chavons]

---------

Basset (D'Artagnan59)
Head of Household: Duke Pascale Basset of Aquitaine/33(L16/C15/N10/I11/P11)
One of the most capable lords in France, he drove the Vikings out with his superior military and guile. His main courtiers are Percival Thibodaux and Wyatt Belmont, two great men that also aided in the Viking repulsion from Bordeaux, his city.
Language: French
Peasant Loyalty:40%
Gold Economy:27
Treasury:70 gold
Household Knights:380
Homeland army:100(Morning Star/Leather)
Extra Equipment:60 Short bows
Amunition:100 arrows
Navy:3 Galleys

Family
Susane Basset/32(L4/C6/N3/I11/P6)
Andre Basset/7
Gaylord Basset/4
Paige Basset/6

Courtisans
Wyatt Belmont/44(L16/C14/N6/I14/P5)(Salary:4)
He has participated in many battles. He was the leading commander of the party driving the Vikings out of Aquitaine. He killed one thousand Vikings in the Battle of Bordeaux, his home city. And he was extremely smart, outwitting the Vikings and repelling them from his friend Pascale's land.
Percival Thibodaux/34(L10/C7/N14/I12/P15)(Salary:3)
And with the brawn part of the duo, there has to be the brains. Percival, Pascale, and Wyatt were very good friends, and eventually both were hired as courtisans. Percival favored the sea in combat, also doing a part in sinking the Viking fleet. The naval hero of Bordeaux was also a politician, managing Bordeaux well before handing control to Pascale. The trio of Pascale, Wyatt, and Percival have run Bordeaux extremely well.

Cities
Bordeaux:27 (Palisade Walls, Small Port, Morning Star Specialty, Small Cathedral)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Agen:16(Palisade Walls, Balled Mace Specialty)[Owned by Count Herman]
Dax:20(Palisade Walls, Small Port, Long Bow Specialty)[Owned by Baron Van Bulle]-2 Galleys
Saintes:17(Small Stone Keep, Leather Armor Specialty)[Owned by Count William]

-------------

Morisson[ /B][Charles]
Head of Household: Duke Karon Morisson of Normandy Age 27(L14/C18/N14/I12/P11)
Peasant Loyalty:80%
Gold Economy:33
Treasury:40 gold
Household Knights:420
Homeland army:100(Battle Axe/Leather)[At Rouen]100(Bastard Sword/Leather)[At Cherbourg]
Upkeep:2
Extra Equipment:100 Franciskas
Amunition:
Navy:1 War Galley, 2 Galleys

Family
Mary/24(L10/C12/N10/I7/P3)
Henri/12(L/C/N/I/P)
Liam/8(L/C/N/I/P)
Constance/11

Courtisans
Sir William II/41(L9/C17/N8/I13/P13)(Salary:3)
Give him a rebelion, he will give you a unified cause and a few bloody knuckles. Give him a army... well... that is another story.
Gerald Wilson/32(L16/C10/N13/I15/P6)(Salary:3)
He is famous for his stirring speechs and his battle tactics. However, he often has to be rescued by his Entourage when in personal battle, still, he can perform a cavalry charge! At the sea he tries to implement his battle strategy with few success.

Cities
Rouen:20(Palisade Walls, Small Port, Bastard Sword specialty)[Administered by the Duke]
Cherbourge:13(Stone Walls, Small port, Battle Axe Specialty)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Exmes:16(Palisade Walls, Chain Mail Specialty)[Owned by Count Guy]
Coutances:14(Small Stone Keep, Long Bow Specialty)[Owned by Count Baldwin]

---------------

House of Orleans[LightFang]
Head of Household: Duke Baldwin II "The Bald" of Orleans (Age 35)(L13/C14/N12/I15/P14)
Languages: French
Gold Economy:21
Treasury:45 gold
Household Knights:330
Homeland army:100(Short Sword/Scale Mail)
Extra Equipment:100 Franciskas
Ammunition:
Navy:

Family
Ælfthryth/33(L10/C9/N10/I12/P11)
Arnulf/10 (L/C/N/I/P)
Adelolf/10 (L/C/N/I/P)
Ealswid/7
Ermentrud/4

Courtiers
Philip/36 (L14/C19/N8/I14/P10)(Salary:5)
Martin/25(L6/C7/N2/I16/P18)(Salary:3)

Orleans:26 (Stone Walls, Scale Mail Specialty, Small cathedral)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Tuors:22 (Reinforced Palisade Walls, Greatsword Specialty)[Owned by Count Baldwin]
Massay:14 (Palisade Walls, Composite Bow Specialty)[Owned by Count Godfrey]
Poitiers:25 (Reinforced Palisade Walls with Moat, Large Shield Specialty, Medium Cathedral)[Owned by Baron Guy]
Limoges:18 (Small Stone Keep, Chain Mail Specialty)[Owned by Count Geofrey]
Evaux:14 (Small Stone Keep with Moat, Full Plate Specialty)[Owned by Count Pontiff]
Turenne:16 (Palisade Walls, Iron Shield Specialty)[Owned by Count Frederick]

Biographies
Count Baldwin II "The Bald": The second Duke of Orleans, his early rule was fraught with conflict. With Orneans being the lovely, attractive city that it is, he was plagued with Viking raids. However, he recovered and built new fortresses and stronger city walls while seizing abandoned property until Flanders was significantly larger than it had been under his father. He married Ælfthryth, a daughter of Alfred the Great, King of England, cementing an English-Flemish alliance.

Philip the Red: Philip is the 900s French equivalent of the grizzled 'Nam vet. As soft as his sword, he would have had to look for divine inspiration to figure out the definition of "mercy." However, he is widely known to be fair (as in the meting out of the justice, although perhaps if you do like that rugged look...) If you want devious plans, Philip's also your man. Strangely enough, he prefers diplomacy over war, and he'd rather take with subterfuge than with outright war. Perhaps he has a heart lying somewhere in that scarred body.

Martin d'Arras: Martin is the young bookish man, better at wielding his quill than wielding a sword. Going to battle without Martin is like taking up arms without your accordion. Still, Baldwin II doesn't have a shortage of skilled veterans due to the Viking raids, but he does lack learned people. So Martin is there. Sure, he might be looked down upon by the others, but in the end, he's the guy you want for your shady accounting.

-------------

House of Anjou[ /B][Tyrion]
Head of Household: Duke Pierre Loup-Garou of Anjou/27(L15/C14/N6/I15/P14)
Language:
Gold Economy:18
Treasury:55 gold
Household Knights:280
Homeland army:100(Short Sword/Scale Mail)
Extra Equipment:100 Short bows

Family:
Sonya/26(L10/C7/N6/I11/P9)
Marcus/12
Erin/8
Chloe/2

Courtiers:
Henry of Fleury(L13/C12/N6/I13/P16)(Salary:
William of Chateau-Dun(L16/C16/N9/I11/P12)(Salary:

Cities
Angers:18(Palisade Walls, Long Sword Specialty)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Chalons:20(Small Stone Keep, Short Sword Specialty, Stone Quarry)[Owned by Count Pons]
Sees:14(Palisade Walls, Large Iron Shield Specialty)[Owned by Count Francois]
Anille:17(Reinforced Palisade Walls, Bastard Sword Specialty)[Owned by Count Pierre]
Thuors:19(Palisade Walls, Ball Mace Specialty)[Owned by Count Dupree]

--------------

House of Dijon/germanicus12
Head of Household: Duke Henry "The Dashing" of Dijon/27 (L19/C18/N12/I15/P9)
Henry prides himself in being extremely knowledgeable in warfare, but his true command talent lies in his cavalry force, his knights are extremely loyal and know that when Henry is on the field they will win. Henry feels right at home on the battlefield and thinks there should be more wars and is always devastated when the wars end. While he does not mind administering a city or even a region, it is not his strong suit, which is fortunate that he found a good friend in Sir Thomas. Henry loves the sea, and always learns what he can about naval tactics, unfortunately he lives nowhere near the sea and that there is not many books on naval warfare. Henry loves to read and plans to build a personal library in his home, he considers himself very intelligent even the professors at the local university are awed by his seemingly endless intelligence in many subjects, again only politics seems to be a troublesome point for him.
Knight Loyalty:100%
Peasant Loyalty:60%
Gold Economy:24
Treasury:30 gold
Household Knights:300
Homeland army:100(Gruisarm/Leather)
Extra Equipment:150 Short bows
Amunition:300 arrows

Family
Mary/25(L12/C11/N10/I10/P5)
Henry II/7(L/C/N/I/P)
Louis/5(L/C/N/I/P)
Jeanette/2

Courtisans
Sir Louis of Dijon/30(L19/C15/N5/I12/P4)(Salary:4)
Extremely loyal to Lord Henry during the turbulent years of France's political shifts and wars. Excellent commander especially when it concerned the infantry. He is considered by his foot troops, a father figure. Every battle he fought in with his Lord was always a battle his troops knew they will get out of alive and stronger than they were when they entered. Still considered the greatest commander in France, possibly even Europe... this man has no match when it came to infantry vs infantry match ups.
Sir Thomas Lorraire/42(L11/C11/N6/I17/P17)(Salary:4)
Great Politician and trader, this man single handily funded the growth and expansion of Dijon from small village to crowded city. Now while it does not rival that of Paris or other fine cities, it is enough to administer a vast territory and keep a flourishing trade at the same time should it be needed. This man is considered an expert when it comes to matters of coin. His political mindset though causes some worry among his peers, Lord Henry knows Sir Thomas has the throne of France in mind and continuously monitors his actions to keep his reigned in.

Cities
Dijon:24(Reinforced Palisade Walls, Gruisarm Specialty)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Brienne:13(Palisade Walls, Pike Specialty)[Owned by Count Guillaum]
Auxerre:15(Small Stone Keep, Half Plate Specialty)[Owned by Count Bertrand]
Nevers:20(Reinforced Palisade Walls, Heavy Lance Specialty)[Owned by Count Brian]

--------------

Gascogne/Arian
Head of Household: Duke Arian du Terre Bas of Flanders/41(L11/C12/N14/I16/P17)
Language:Frutch (aka Frenglish)
Gold Economy:10
Treasury:30 gold
Household Knights:300
Homeland army:100(Franciska/Leather)
Navy:1 War Galley, 2 Galleys

Family
Antoinette du Terre Bas/23(L10/C3/N6/I9/P6)
Guillaume du Terre Bas/17(L14/C11/N16/I15/P15)
Marie-Michelle du Terre Bas/9
Pascal du Terre Bas/2

Courtiers
Chevalier Jean les Gens Brun/27(L16/C14/N11/I12/P10)(Salary:3)
Chevalier Phillipe de Pipe Noire/33(L15/C17/N10/I11/P5)(Salary:4)

Cities
Calais:21 (Reinforced Palisade Walls, Small Port, Franciska Specialty, Small Cathedral)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Gand:17(Small Stone Keep, Long Sword Specialty)[Owned by Count Guillaum]
Ponthieu:16(Palisade Walls, Leather Armor Specialty)[Owned by Count Allen]
Artois:22(Small Stone Keep, Small Crossbow Specialty, Small Cathedral)[Owned by Baron Walter]
Cambrai:17(Palisade Walls, Light Horse Specialty)[Owned by Count Lejoo]

--------------

Yahkma/Icekommander
Head of Household: Duke Savin Gastone of Foix/30(L13/C14/N12/I13/P19)
Language:French
Knight Loyalty:80%
Peasant Loyalty:70%
Gold Economy:26
Treasury:70 gold
Household Knights:340
Homeland army:100(Short Sword/Chain Mail)
Extra Equipment:100 Short bows
Navy:1 War Galley, 3 Galleys

Family
Kyna Gaston/25(L12/C6/N13/I8/P8)
Louis Gaston/6(L/C/N/I/P)
James Gaston/4(L/C/N/I/P)
Erika Gaston/1

Courtisans
Sir Gerold March/47(L18/C11/N15/I12/P6)(Salary:3)
Lord Gerrick de Vuries/21(L6/C11/N6/I15/P17)(Salary:3)

Cities
Barcelone:29(Stone Walls with a Medium Stone Keep, Chain Mail Specialty, Medium Cathedral, Small Port)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Tortose:26(Reinforced Palisade Walls with Small Stone Keep, Bastard Sword Specialty)[Owned by Count Danielle]
Lerida:14(Reinforced Palisade Walls, Large Shield Specialty)[Owned by Count Ferdinand]
Berga:15(Palisade Walls, Composite Bow Specialty)[Owned by Count Jorje]
Bayonne:26(Stone Walls, Pike Specialty, Small Port)[Owned by Count Jesus]-3 Galleys

Duke Savin Gastone: Duke Foix origionally took the reigns of ruling Five years ago. He "inherited" the title when his father was in a deep illness when his mother slipped and broke her neck. As the eldest son, he took over for the duration of his father's illness. Five months later, his father recovered and, pleased with his son's work officially passed the Dukehood down to him.

Savin proved to be a duke several levels above the mere competence that his father and grandfather had exibited. Narbonne began to grow and prosper, as the duke began to attract traders moving through the straight of Gibralter. He was also popular with the peasantry, because he seemed to be more intrested in the success of his realm than extracting every possible tax doller out of it.

Despite his attributes, one man still cannot successfully operate a duchy by himself. But the old maxim that power drws to power still rings true. He began to collect advisers, but of them three rose beyond the rest. They were his brother, Garote, the foreign outlaw, Gerrick, and the old marshal Gerold.

Several years later, Gastone ot involved in a territorial skirmish with his neighbour. Such skirmishes were quite common, and unless the king stepped in the conflict could escalate into a full scale war between the two nobels. One such incedent happened in 898, and Gastone was losing quite handily, when Savin and his brother Garote rallied the troops and began to turn the tides of war the other direction. Eventually Gastone won a victory, at a price. Garote died in the fighting, during an attack on the second largest town of the enemies.

With the period of mourning just over now, the potential effects could be huge. Savin has lost whatever sympathy and respect he had for most of his other nighbours, as well as those who go seek out war. Any attack on Gastone now, will be met with deadly force and ruthlessness. Gastone has seen the fortunes of war, and knows death asks a price for victory. And that price tends to be one Gastone would rather not pay.

Gerold March:Gerold is a Knight to the core. For three years he fought with the king of France, before a sword stroke that nearly cut off an arm and the following infection that nearly took his life forced him to retire from active fighting. He followed the king for three years after that, attempting to keep up with the war effort despite his room. Although he couldn't actively fight, he began to pick up strategy and tactics, until the French wars stopped. After that he looked for other employment under a duke or earl. Thats when he met Savin's father, the old Duke of Rousillion.

Gerrick De Vuries:Savin met De Vuries just after a year hisfather abdicated. HE was an outlaw, fleeing from prosecution in the far away land of Rus. Still not completely trusted by anyone, Gerrick impressed the new duke, and was offered a spot in his realm. Gerrick became the kings cheif of external affairs, keeping track of all the goings in the world. If the king's daughter died in Denmark, Gerrick is the fourth to know after the daughter, the king and his informant.

--------------

Theriault[Adrogans]
Head of Household: Hervé Theriault/28(L15/C13/N7/I15/P13)
Hervé Theriault grew up along the border with Brittany and has seen his share of conflict. His father tried to defend Nantes in 843 but it was unsuccessful. After many years of rebuilding the Nantes has almost become its former self or possibly greater. As such he has been taught politics to balance the French and Breton population in Nantes to avoid issues, and is also experienced in small scale conflicts due to border skirmishes. Replacing his father after his recent death it is time for Hervé Theriault to take hold of his family.
Language: Breton
Gold Economy:25
Treasury:55 gold
Household Knights:310
Homeland army:100(Short Sword/Splint Mail)
Amunition:200 Arrows

Family
Marie-Joséphine Theriault/20(L9/C6/N11/I14/P14)
Raised in a noble household from Brittany, learned like dutiful woman how to run an estate and how to play politics from a young age. Her family fell from grace in Brittany and settled in Nantes where she was wed to Hervé Theriault to cement the family's position.
Brigitte/2(L/C/N/I/P) -Twin (F)
Blaise/2(L/C/N/I/P) -Twin (M)
Constantin/4(L/C/N/I/P)

Courtisans
Jean-Jacques Chatal/30(L16/C16/N11/I12/P4)(Salary:3)
He is a veteran of many battles and is good at training knights. Leader of soldiers during war and intelligent to boot, not the most astute politician though.
Ignace Clavet/27(L13/C7/N8/I16/P17)(Salary:3)
Well educated and intelligent he has focused his life to assist his friend Hervé Theriault navigate through politics and the running of Brittany.

Cities
Rennes:25(Stone Walls, Splint Mail Specialty, Small Cathedral)[Administered by the Duke]

Vassals
Vannes:16(Palisade Walls, War Horse Specialty, Small Port)[Owned by Count Brian]-3 Galleys
Leon:20(Small Stone Keep, Heavy Lance Specialty, Small Port)[Owned by Count Beauford the Sailor]-2 War Galleys
Quimper:15 (Reinforced Palisade Walls, Spiked Mace Specialty)[Owned by Count Helot]

Attachments

• FeudalNES.GIF
    FeudalNES.GIF
    40.5 KB · Views: 76
Nice! Whats that pink to the south of me? Moors?

Edit: Wait, that's probably a rendunant question. Who else would it be?

Edit2: Should probably change the hosuehold name from Yahkma to Gastone. Yahkma is just a little out a place in modern day France

Edit3: Better question than the first one. Who is that little black thing right to the south of me?
And I'll leave ya'll alone now.

@Ice- Yes, moors. Those to the south of you are the basques. Your choice on your name. Your name matters not to he who moderates.

@Arian- I propologise about Xena du Booby Grande. Your name will be changed.

All changes will be posted on the actual thread, when it's started. If Crezth doesn't get in a template in 48 hours, I will remove him from the list. If Masada isn't able to get a description in for his courtiers, I will go forth and roll dice for their stats.

Dangit... I've been ready to start this NES for the past 2 days. Don't keep me waiting any longer, please.

Have I missed out? :/

Been so long since I've heard from you, Abaddon. You still interested? It seems like I have 2 open spots.

Alright, Crezth is dropped from the list. If anyone would like to take his place, do so. I'll be starting this NES in the next couple of days, period. If A duke of Verdun is not found, I will make it NPC.

Alright, Crezth is dropped from the list. If anyone would like to take his place, do so. I'll be starting this NES in the next couple of days, period. If A duke of Verdun is not found, I will make it NPC.

Looks like you just found your duke of Verdun.

oh gods no...

Churchill, change the names of your people on your template if you want me to take you seriously. Otherwise the spot is still open.

Churchill, change the names of your people on your template if you want me to take you seriously. Otherwise the spot is still open.

Oh consider them changed

Leaving for Italy tomorrow. All you people causing delays on this should feel ashamed :mad:. I may have internet, maybe not. If not, well then try not mess me up too ba. Will be Back April 4th for sure.

Churchill, is your template done?

Nah i'm not feeling it Amon~ sorry :/

Checking in from Italy. I am thinking maybe I should not have been concernced

Top Bottom