New Beta Version - May 5th (5/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to add an option in CommunityOptions.sql in a future update?

No, sorry. The code for advanced actions, etc. was deleted from the DLL due to all the problems with it. You can however play Community Patch only to get vanilla spies, or Disable Espionage in game options.

Recursive, I can submit a savegame for the "AI doesn't accept peace treaty when war score is 0" bug with CP only. Just read on Github that one is needed. Hope it's okay to do it here, I don't have a Github user yet.

It'll do, thank you very much. :)

In regards to the next patch, will it be an interim or a new build patch? I am about to start a new game and with current availability of time to play I would likely hold off on starting the new game if it's a new build release instead of an interim patch (Which if not save-game compatible I'd be holding off updating to in any case)

Savegame compatibility might be broken by the next release, not sure. Gazebo made edits to memory.

Zero warscore peace treaties being impossible has been fixed.

So noone has experienced the "You killed mu civilian" diplo modifier without doing so? I see it every game.

Still need someone with a savegame in order to track it down as I use other mods (which of course means I can't rule out conflicts but a while ago someone wrote they'd seen it without other mods).

\Skodkim

Spoiler :

Hi, first I would like to say I have been enjoying the latest version and thank all developers.

I already finished one game and am now playing another one. Unless I did something wrong, there seems an incompatibility issue with the Enlightenment Era mod, as the names and info of the buildings do not show right:

View attachment 596497

Also in my current game (not in the first one) there is an excessive number of Great Prophets spawning. They almost spawn every few turns. I have converted almost all the continent into my religion and put holy cities one after another but the prophets keep coming!

View attachment 596495

Here is the info for my current save. Sorry for taking photos with my phone but for some reason I cannot take screenshots directly.

View attachment 596496

An update to my previous post: GPs keep coming like crazy and apparently this has something to do with bonuses:

20210513_180147.jpg 20210513_180220.jpg

So noone has experienced the "You killed mu civilian" diplo modifier without doing so? I see it every game.

Still need someone with a savegame in order to track it down as I use other mods (which of course means I can't rule out conflicts but a while ago someone wrote they'd seen it without other mods).

\Skodkim

Still awaiting a savegame for this. :)

How stable is the current beta after the hotfix?
Also I think I've encountered the "fake" killed-my-civilians, but no way I can dig up the savegame as I always use the same slot. I'll keep an eye out in the future...

Are you sure that isn't in an older version. Thought it had been fixed. Morocco used to always be whinning about it in my games.

I am playing with the CP patch only and the game is becoming increasingly buggy on my computer. While the AI is processing through the end of the turn I don't receive any notice of the occuring events, no notice of wonders built by other nations, no notice of declarations of war (or peace) between other nations and city states, for example.

Moreover, when the AI is proposing a peace treaty, agreeing has no effect, the AI just asks me repeatedly what would be needed to make the deal. I can only quit the window.

I reverted back to 17-2 patch as things started to get weird around july 2019 or so.

Last edited:
I am playing with the CP patch only and the game is becoming increasingly buggy on my computer. While the AI is processing through the end of the turn I don't receive any notice of the occuring events, no notice of wonders built by other nations, no notice of declarations of war (or peace) between other nations and city states, for example.

Moreover, when the AI is proposing a peace treaty, agreeing has no effect, the AI just asks me repeatedly what would be needed to make the deal. I can only quit the window.

I reverted back to 17-2 patch as things started to get weird around july 2019 or so.

The peace treaty bug is fixed for the upcoming version.

We don't get a lot of bug reports/feedback for community patch only, so I'm sure bugs have crept up. Reporting them helps! :)

Thank you very much for your reply.

I know that I should report a bug on Github... but I am reluctant to register to yet another website. But I should !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom