N America
S America
Warsaw Pact
Europe
Middle East
Africa
China/N Korea/India
Seato

now accepting new players. 4 have already been confirmed; JG, Klyden, I_Batman and myself.

passwords must be submitted to one or more team members. there are no exceptions to this rule. please try and understand the necessity of this measure.

if we can get six I think that will be good but if not I am fine with four

El Justo said:
sure...i guess we should claim our civs...

2 apiece, or 4 humans, 4 AI?

I thought we were just starting the cold war scenario pbem over with Ai's filling in not filled in players

alright JG,

it seems my pbem cohorts and fellow TCW designers, Klyden and I_Batman, want to split up our 3 man allied team. no problems...it looks like it'll be you and i versus those 2.

i'd suggest that you take the NA and maybe the SEATO position while i take the euro and ME position. those guys can split up WP, China/India, SA and Africa.

PM me your email address so i can start out the new game (if i'm the euro position, i start out the game b/c they're player no. 1).

El Justo said:
alright JG,

it seems my pbem cohorts and fellow TCW designers, Klyden and I_Batman, want to split up our 3 man allied team. no problems...it looks like it'll be you and i versus those 2.

i'd suggest that you take the NA and maybe the SEATO position while i take the euro and ME position. those guys can split up WP, China/India, SA and Africa.

PM me your email address so i can start out the new game (if i'm the euro position, i start out the game b/c they're player no. 1).

Klyden, your choice bud. What civ's would you like?

Hmm.. tough call. Think we pair up WP and South America as one and China/India and Africa as the other.

Your call since I decided on the pairings.. :)

Klyden said:
Hmm.. tough call. Think we pair up WP and South America as one and China/India and Africa as the other.

Your call since I decided on the pairings.. :)

This reminds me of a 3 stooges kind of thing of "After you....no, no, after you"
:)

I haven't played Africa before so I will take Indo-China and Africa.
With all the different games I have going, I think that pairing will help complete the list.

Let us begin the party.

Now, considering all the dialog the 3 of us have had about strategy in the dead 8 man game, we are going to have to come up with something special to counter the wild card of JG.

Oh, did I tell you I was going on vacation for all of May and June, and would be back in July?

Sorry, could not resist.

has this started already? i'm interested in playing

Hey daufoi. I suggest you play and beat the single player version of the cold war scenario first. On a hard level. It can be found in the completed scenarios section

Top Bottom