New call for Rhye's and Fall of Civilization

My apologies, I didn't know that was a rule.

However, don't you think that this rule should be amended/reconsidered? Things are a lot safer and more secure with kickstarter. It's not as if we are planning to mail him cash or anything.

Depends on the context of the rule. For some reason I doubt it's just about safety.

It isn't about safety. It's because it's ILLEGAL for modders to accept contributions! As per the EULA, mods are technically the property of 2K Games.

Knew it would be something like that.

Well, if you pay Rhye for his work and not for his mod... :mischief: Rhye's time it is not property of 2KGames :mischief:

Dunno, not a lawyer... But is there any lawyer here who knows how to turn this legal

It's probably just not a good idea anyway. I mean, he hasn't ASKED for money so we shouldn't force it on him and possibly make him break a law.

Besides, the mods have said the final word on this so we should all probably shut up about it now.

It's probably just not a good idea anyway. I mean, he hasn't ASKED for money so we shouldn't force it on him and possibly make him break a law.

Besides, the mods have said the final word on this so we should all probably shut up about it now.

Excellent idea, I second it and provide an alternative:

Top 5 most wanted Civs in RFC CiV?

Favorite Civ from cIV RFC? I'll go first...

The civs I want to see the most (and will probably play the most) in RFC CiV are:
1) Germany, great position geographically and a miliary powerhouse
2) Russia, iconic and holds a special place in my heart, attempt to recreate a successful Soviet Union
3) Japan, turn the Pacific into a Nihonjin lake :)
4) Netherlands, if the bonus stays the same get-rich-quick schemes are already forming...
5) Rome, because with their UA and UU's it will probably be the easiest UHV

My favorite civ from cIV RFC was the Ottomans because of their ability and because Janissaries are awesome.

In RFC for Civ 4 I liked England and tried to recreate the British Empire. :)

And I LOVE Civ 5 and with G&K it's the best in the series, but of course I'm drooling over RFC.

Has there been info about the civs, are their unique abilities different in RFC than in normal Civ V?

Holey moley that looks great! Have you had a chance to play it? How well do you think it matches what Rhye does?

No, I didn't play neither previsious Rhye's nor this one. However based on the screenshot gallery this mod recreates only a part of Rhye's...

Does that mod exist anymore? it's a year old thread with no download link...it's also not listed in steam workshop

Edit: yes was not talking about Rhye but that other mod linked

Does that mod exist anymore? it's a year old thread with no download link...it's also not listed in steam workshop

It's not finished yet.

I come here everyday hoping for more information. I hope he springs it on us, that'd be a great surprise.

Pretty sure that bumping this thread pointlessly isn't going to make the mod come out sooner. Oh wait...

Also, not that it matters, but if this does get released in the next couple of years, I would seriously consider buying a new computer just so I can run CiV RFC. Jus sayin.

Rhye's as an answer to the financial crisis. Seems legit.:)

Hahaha. I can see it.

But really, bumping the thread for me is really just a way to keep it alive (illogical, but it helps me sleep at night) ;)

Top Bottom