New CIV REV Tech sheet

donpost

Chieftain
Sigmakan did such a good job of this before, I thought I'd do an updated version for the full game. :)

As you can see, there are a few gaps. I'll try to get them filled in, but in the meantime if anyone knows any of the missing info, pass it on! I'd especially like to know the exact benefits of each of the government types and terrain bonii :goodjob:

It's too big to post here, so I'll provide a link.

http://www.awooga.org/images/e94dz5n46dwyrd274da.jpg

Feedback welcome!!!

Looks good! Glad to see values match up. I just recently finished updating my spreadsheet.
Thanks donpost and sigmakan. Those would be nice in Excel or CSV format. What do the Beakers-1, 2 and 3 mean? Something to do with the number of prereqs? Have you figured out when the game wants all the prereqs vs. just some of them? It seems to change even sometimes during the same game.

Here's a link to the excel sheet I used. Feel free to add to it and repost if you like:

Link

EDIT: Hmm that link appears to be broken. Any ideas how to put it up for download? I usually rely on my own webspace by it appears to be having a strop at the moment.

Here's a link to the excel sheet I used. Feel free to add to it and repost if you like:

Link

EDIT: Hmm that link appears to be broken. Any ideas how to put it up for download? I usually rely on my own webspace by it appears to be having a strop at the moment.

It's working donpost. :)

Top Bottom