New Civ5 Expansion coming? One World?

You know what? This sounds very much like Conquer the World in Rise of Nations. Basically, the world is split up into territories. Each territory represents a full map. One by one you conquer territories (play Civ games) until you capture every territory. Other AI players are also doing the same things, so there can be some big clashes towards the end. If they allow it, there could be multiplayer too.

One World?

Will there be a One World Government and an Antichrist to rule over it? :eek:

Apart from wanna get new DLC/expansion there can only be
ONE world and ONE ruler

...that last post makes me hope they get sean connery to do the voiceovers for everything, just because i'm pretty sure he really is a highlander.

WHAT?!?! Another expansion? But Civ V G&K is perfect!

wait......

...that last post makes me hope they get sean connery to do the voiceovers for everything, just because i'm pretty sure he really is a highlander.

gtfo off me, who are you anyway
Moderator Action: Not appropriate for this forum.

WHAT?!?! Another expansion? But Civ V G&K is perfect!
wait......
Tell if whats perfectoo, why not another expansion now

I found something in the map SDK. Some fossil lake land feature. I plopped it down on the map and it looks like an oasis, but I could place it on grassland. Didn't try it on a mountain or water though, pretty sure that wouldn't work. Didn't try plains ether, but I'm guessing it will. Any ideas on what this may be? Could it be the start of a new important strategic resource?

I really hope they add another modern new-world nation, such as Brazil. I'm sick of the Civ expansons always containing the same "new" civs.

If not in this xpac, maybe we'll get them in a DLC along with Portugal or something.

I really hope they add another modern new-world nation, such as Brazil. I'm sick of the Civ expansons always containing the same "new" civs.

If not in this xpac, maybe we'll get them in a DLC along with Portugal or something.

You could get a nation construction editor thing, if they would do such a thing. So to play every nation, even fantastic, and construct your own unique building and unit.
So in Fallen Enchantress creating own faction and leader

Maybe it brings new options for pacifists? ("We have only one world, we can't nuke our enemies all the time.") ;) Haven't played G&K much (Civ5 original more), but my impression was that it wasn't on the level of BTS yet so I'm guessing this is good news.

I think they will give us the Zulu and Portugal for civs and the one world thing may have to do with the U.N. getting new ability's

I think One World means to conquer the whole world that becomes One then under one nation/ruler

I think One World means to conquer the whole world that becomes One then under one nation/ruler

God I hope so. I want a conquest victory condition so bad, I could...:aargh:

God I hope so. I want a conquest victory condition so bad, I could...:aargh:

You want thaaat soo baaadly:confused: I always get it when conquering all opponents.
The most victory I'm going to and then Science victory, there you can see your spaceship going into space.

All under One Heaven plus Building the Ultimate Spacebattleship

You want thaaat soo baaadly:confused: I always get it when conquering all opponents.
The most victory I'm going to and then Science victory, there you can see your spaceship going into space.

All under One Heaven plus Building the Ultimate Spacebattleship

Ah! Except that is domination. Conquest victory is different. Your idea is interesting too though. Yes indeed!

I bet it'll introduce something like the 'planetary council' feature of Alpha Centauri. Where the different nations vote on things like raising/lowering the world's sea level, increasing trade, etc.

I'm thinking by one world it will provide something that puts the world's superpowers(runaway AIs) against the rest of the world. It'll be less of a conquest thing and more of a political game thing. Then if you're the runaway and you manage to take on the world it'll feel like you still had a good fight against you, and if you're one of the little guys and you manage to crumble the superpower you'll still have a good fight with the other civs.

Top Bottom