new civilization: Bulgaria

Shqype said:
You can "laught" as much as you want, you vulgar bulgar :lol:
Sory man but the last time i went to your country your girls scared the hell outh of me!;) Im bulgarian thats true but if you come in Bulgaria you will agree that your girls cant even compare to ours!I was in Tirana 2 years ago i so i know what im talking about,have you been to Bulgaria how many bulgarians have you seen?:lol:

So you saw a few girls and based your views just on that? What do you expect from Europe's poorest country?

Compare Albanian girls in America with Bulgarian girls in America and you'll find that the former excel in beauty and elegance.

Shqype said:
So you saw a few girls and based your views just on that? What do you expect from Europe's poorest country?

Compare Albanian girls in America with Bulgarian girls in America and you'll find that the former excel in beauty and elegance.
Hmm i cant get it?:confused: What do money have to do whith the women's looks.Bulgaria is not rich also but just walk dow a streets in a bulgarian city and you will see a lot of good looking girls.Sure they will not wear fancy clothers but they will look good anyway.Ask whoever you want bulgarians are the moust beautifull from all slav girs (and that means from all the uropeens).

BG_Zero said:
Hmm i cant get it?:confused: What do money have to do whith the women's looks.Bulgaria is not rich also but just walk dow a streets in a bulgarian city and you will see a lot of good looking girls.Sure they will not wear fancy clothers but they will look good anyway.Ask whoever you want bulgarians are the moust beautifull from all slav girs (and that means from all the uropeens).

:lol: :lol: :rotfl:

Well if thats your view point then I am any one and I would dissagree with you both. Romanian women are the most beautiful women on the planet:mischief: with or without money. :lol: Anyway this is alil [offtopic]

BG_Zero said:
I'm sure Bulgarian girls in America will look better than Bulgarian girls in Bulgaria because in America people generally tend to pay more attention to personal hygiene and things that are associated with beauty. Because Bulgaria is in a better situation than Albania proper something similar may be true.

Here is Agnese Vuthaj, Miss Albania 2004:

Now, I believe beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You may feel Bulgarians are more beautiful partly because of nationalism, and because that's what you've been exposed to and what your culture has taught you to be beautiful. Same thing with me and my Albanians. But then again Albanians have others that have admired their beauty, as you can see from this 1911 article in the New York Times:

The Bulgarians may be amongst the most beautiful Slavs of Europe, but the Albanians are the most beautiful people of Europe ;)

Attachments

• AlbanianJoanOfArk.pdf
    49.3 KB · Views: 170
The Bulgarians may be amongst the most beautiful Slavs of Europe, but the Albanians are the most beautiful people of Europe

So this makes Armenian girls the most beautiful in the world.:lol:

Oh, by the way....the girls are beautiful! hehé...if they are in the mode as a special units i guess there is no way to stop the Bulgarian empire from dominating the world ;)

How about this UU-
Hayduk (replaces musketman)
Strength-9, Movement-1
Starts with Woodsman I and Guerilla I

Hi everyone. I live in USA, but I am Bulgarian so I can proficiently argue with everyone Anyway, if you are looking for a scenario that includes Bulgaria, then here is one:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=295451

This is just for download. For discussions, check the treads on the sub-forum:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=330

Note that this is Medieval mod only, so no Haiduci or Partizani or even Ognen Val.

To make Bulgaria complete, however, we need Bulgarian speech, better leaderhead for Simeon (Cyrus is not a very good one) and possibly improve the Konnik graphics, (i.e. too much red, we should make it into a chain-mail or something). Some appropriate song for Simeon is good as well.

Кратък превод: Правим мод за средновековна Европа и България е включена (естествено). Можете да си дръпнете алфата от първия линк и да подавате коментари на втория (много хора участваме и само аз съм Българин, така че коментарите трябва да са на Английски). Също така ни трябва по-добра графика за главата на Цар Симеон, Българска реч от войниците, музика и ако може да поправим графиката на конницата.

Top Bottom