New GMR hotseat game, regular players please

GamerKG, just in case you haven't seen it, the turn is yours

Wait, what? I haven't gotten any notification. So sorry, checking now.

EDIT: It won't submit. I don't know why :(

Ah, my Ottoman friends. The price of cotton is low in Delhi, as there is a surplus. Would you be interested in some?

Ceasar hails the fortified warriors of Arabia! We come from the south, beyond the lands of the Siamese. For any interested parties, we will soon (6 turns or so) have wine to spare, in particular in return for incense, should the northern powers have any of that fragrant resource to trade ...

Greetings to the Romans. Beware the local tribesmen.

Siamese has too much spare lux but no one seems to quick enough to hook up lux to trade?

We could trade some cotton...we have a second source which remains unharvested.

We are interested in some :) Trading with India is always a good thing.

Oops, this is embarrassing. Turns out its Sugar that Indian marketplaces have an excess of. Somebody is getting fired.

Congratulations to the Egyptians and Arabs! Truly, wondrous achievements.

To the Arabs: Is there any luxury we Romans can offer to help resolve your unhappiness? Perhaps some wine on the next turn? We would be happy to sell it, if that is amenable to any reputable buyer.

Congratulations to the Egyptians and Arabs! Truly, wondrous achievements.

WHO BUILT THE HANGING GARDENS?! GANDHI WILL NUKE THE $H1T OUT OF THEM!

But seriously, I wanted those. :(

Then you should've started sooner, or worked harder! :)

Egypt built the Great Library. And we built the Hanging Gardens...of Mecca.

Then you should've started sooner, or worked harder! :)

Egypt built the Great Library. And we built the Hanging Gardens...of Mecca.

But I also wanted something else...fortunately it looks like I'll get that.

Siamese has too much spare lux but no one seems to quick enough to hook up lux to trade?

In our backwardness, we have discovered we are unable to trade away our sole currently hooked up cotton--or perhaps the siamese already have this resource?

In future years we will connect the other, but it is not an immediate priority.

I wanted to be not neighbors with warmongers... guess that won't be happening :) Stuck between EEE_Boy and Tabarnak!

Hopefully that Library gives you some much needed technological superiority over the rampaging barbarian hordes.

@EEE -- sadly, due to our geographic closeness your spare lux are already in ample supply in Rome -- any interest in a $ for wine deal (your $, our wine)?

@EEE -- sadly, due to our geographic closeness your spare lux are already in ample supply in Rome -- any interest in a $ for wine deal (your $, our wine)?

Siamese are drinking them now. Also we are wearing warmly. Thanks anyway

@ Egypt: since when RKH can deserve such a title of fame :lol: We are no match in terms of military tactics.

Being a warmonger at heart has nothing to do with skill - just viciousness :p

Yet RKH has more to learn from the devious Pharaoh and not blindly walk in to traps fighting without the ability to shoot the sky. :lol:

Top Bottom