New gods and kings civ formula

With this division,the only areas that were never represented in Civ series are Caribbean,Central Asia,Eastern Africa and probably Middle Africa . And the simplicity can easily generate longer discussions,because there are plenty of civs which wouldn't receive 100% and 50% bonus because they represent a forgotten region .

With this division,the only areas that were never represented in Civ series are Caribbean,Central Asia,Eastern Africa and probably Middle Africa . And the simplicity can easily generate longer discussions,because there are plenty of civs which wouldn't receive 100% and 50% bonus because they represent a forgotten region .

Are you saying I should split it up more or less?

I'm just saying that with this simple division it's easier to forget a huge areas of the world . Take Malay Islands for example . With your idea,they shouldn't need to be represented by a civilization like Majapahit,because Khmer and Siam are enough to represent those islands,even if Inland Southeast asia is culturally different from Malay Archipelago .

I'm just saying that with this simple division it's easier to forget a huge areas of the world . Take Malay Islands for example . With your idea,they shouldn't need to be represented by a civilization like Majapahit,because Khmer and Siam are enough to represent those islands,even if Inland Southeast asia is culturally different from Malay Archipelago .

But then will keep drawing lines with no satisfaction. Eventually the world will look like this if we seperate every single zone with a different culture, every civ will be by itself.

I think Central America and the Carribean should be merged because of how small they are.
Take Malay Islands for example . With your idea,they shouldn't need to be represented by a civilization like Majapahit,because Khmer and Siam are enough to represent those islands,even if Inland Southeast asia is culturally different from Malay Archipelago .
Some cultures did fewer things that seem important to us and are less likely to be included. Because of the geography in Indonesia, they had less interactions with other civilizations, so they seem less important.

Top Bottom