New ICBM bomb.flc

When you change the color in flicster it seems weird, does this affact the animations in the game?

I wondered this myself... Thats why I havent tried it in a game yet

i just used the lense flare on photoshop and pasted it over the first few frames of the default ICBMbomb.flc
sorry i cant get a in game screen shot i dont have any games in the modern era right now

It's much better since you updated the civ color in the animation of the explosion :nuke:

There's still some lines in the right but except for that, really great animation, makes my enemies go BOOM :nuke: It's really great to have a new atom bomb animation :p

sry i wont be working on this for a few more days atleast i recently got a virus and fixed that and now i working on a new unit and a mod. Ill try to work on this whenever i have time

Dunno if I have done something wrong, but the ICBM explosion looks like it's in a "frame". The borders of the area where the animation takes place are too close.
If there's some modifications I can do to fix this please tell me.

Random observer,

The animation is great and I really wish I could use it. I tested it in-game and found that the initial flash appears withing a black box. It would work great with a space mod where the background is black, but unfortunately I can't use it in my current game.

Originally posted by W.i.n.t.e.r
if you update it please use a larger frame :) otherwise it is quite descent even when considering the pallete problems during the flash :goodjob: keep it up

I think thats as large as it gets...

Top Bottom