New Leader Poll

Which Leaderhead do you want to see most in LoR?

• Constantine

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Dido

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Heraclius

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Smoke Jaguar

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I just like voting in polls :)

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

phungus420

Deity
As some of you may be aware, Reagan and Lenin are getting dropped, so that some civs with only 1 leader will have 2. America and Russia having 4 leaders seems wrong to me. This will cause a reshuffling of the trait combos, so don't worry about that. Trung Trac will be replacing Reagan, so that spot is locked already. But who should replace Lenin? You decide.

From the suggestions thread we have these options:

Constantine

Dido

Heraclius

Smoke Jaguar
  • Maya
  • No wiki article, Like Pacal, there isn't much known about him, his name is simply referenced as a ruler in Mayan writing
  • Leaderhead

Dido for me.

BTW have you seen the Wu LH that Ekmek is redoing. It looks like our best bet for trung. It looks very much more like a Vietnamese women than any other LH. Somehow in that thread, I got chastised for wanting to use the new Wu as Trung and saying the old one looked too african. Then all of the sudden this new Wu is getting developed as the Trung sisters. Strange how this stuff works.

Yeah, been following that. Looking forward to seeing your Trung Trac. Also just to clarify, not going to use Ekmek's Trung Sisters, because the idea of using dual leaderheads seems out of place, no other leaderhead has two head in it, and Trung Trac was the one who declared herself queen anyway. We could add her sister's name (Trưng Nhị) to the Great General's list though... Oh, what about using a woman for the Ancient Vietnamese Great General model?

Yeah, been following that. Looking forward to seeing your Trung Trac. Also just to clarify, not going to use Ekmek's Trung Sisters, because the idea of using dual leaderheads seems out of place, no other leaderhead has two head in it, and Trung Trac was the one who declared herself queen anyway.
I was hoping that he would release the updated Wu LH with just the one model, and we could use it one as Trung. I dont like where the dual LH is going now after I opened my big mouth. Somehow just mentioning that it made a better Trung, warped it into this dual model crazyness. It was perfect when it was just the one model (looks exactly like my half sister, and her vietnamese friends)

We could add her sister's name (Trưng Nhị) to the Great General's list though... Oh, what about using a woman for the Ancient Vietnamese Great General model?

Thats a good idea. Ill whip one up out of bakuels model for the next releas.

Cool, could do the same for the French and the middle ages. I'm going to shift Joan of Ark to the Great General's list (I think she would have been there anyway, but Great Generals didn't exist in vanilla civ so they made her a Prophet and forgot to move her when warlords came out). Anyway having a female Great General Model, all be it only era specific, for two civs would be pretty cool.

Definitely Heraclius. The LH looks awesome, his time is much more representative of the Byzantine Golden Age and Constantine looks too much like Caesar and Augustus. You could even use Heraclius' LH for Basil II, if Heraclius is too close to Justinian...

I vote Dido, I will admit its kind of an affirmative action vote but I like to have more female rulers in the game. Especially sexy one!!! :love:

Man I would bow down to her any day :worship: :queen:

I don't remember, but does France still have 4 or is that RoM? I ask because on one forum someone pointed to a leaderhead of Richelieu that someone made that was awesome!

Smoke Jaguar for the major reason that Pre-US American Civs really lack in the multiple leader-head department they could use some flavor.

Dido a close second

Definitely going with Dido. Unlike Constantine there is no confusion as to what faction she belongs to. Additionally, she's a very good-looking leaderhead.

Heraclius, just because I'm a Byzantine-fanatic. So, my only question is, once we cant take LHs away from civs, are we just going to add LHs to 1 LH civs?

No, the number of LHs is locked in at 66 (or 65, I cant remember) which is exactly the possible amount of trait combinations. There are no repeats in BtS, so there will be no repeats in LoR. All "4th wheels" have been taken care of now, so its doubtful anyothers wil get cut. All the civs with 3 leaders came like that in BtS (exeption being Xerxes), so they most likely arent going anywhere.

Berenthor has taken up the task of giving all civs 2 leaders in his Add-on. So if you need any for your maps or scenarios, that would be a good place to start.

No, the number of LHs is locked in at 66 (or 65, I cant remember) which is exactly the possible amount of trait combinations. There are no repeats in BtS, so there will be no repeats in LoR. All "4th wheels" have been taken care of now, so its doubtful anyothers wil get cut. All the civs with 3 leaders came like that in BtS (exeption being Xerxes), so they most likely arent going anywhere.

Berenthor has taken up the task of giving all civs 2 leaders in his Add-on. So if you need any for your maps or scenarios, that would be a good place to start.

Might gratefull for the explanation, Achilleszero. I will look into it, thanks.

I just released the new version compatible with LoR 0.96c*. Every civ has two leaders currently except Vietnam, Zulu and Maya. I have ideas for them, just didn't have the time to include it yet. Currently Greece has 4 leaders, but they will be split in 2 for Greece and 2 for Macedonia (new civ) as soon as I can get it done.

Top Bottom