New pitboss

It's a week since I posted that the turn was played and still I can't play due to turnsplit. Is the interest for this game fading? I admit I'm partly at fault to more slow and infrequent turn pace. The late game turns just start to take more time to do them properly and think about the moves.

Sorry, it was me, I got somewhat surprising break from work which I utilized immediately on a seaside trip without internet when the turn rolled. Back to normal from tomorrow.

Ok, the turn isn't still played. Why don't we just call the game so we can have some kind of ending? Even my interest has faded due the turnpace, you just start to forget your own plans between the intervals. I consider myself to be the most likely winner, but will also accept a draw with 2metra. Or we can call it just unresolved or whatever.

I have also been unable to play due to the turnsplit and my interest has gone too tbf. Not a contender though so will let the big ones fight it out.

My bad, turn played.

Lets try once again to finish it, it would be a shame (part of it mine personal) to not finish it now when we have only 5 people left. I personally promise to play in time.

Ok I'm really stuck, both today and yesterday same issue. It's the same error you would get if you were running an incompatible mod, although 100% sure I am not. Definitely the correct address. Crashes before the civ selection screen. I don't understand as I am playing another pitboss without issue and nothing has changed on the laptop from when I jumped in/out and needed the pause/unpause. Any ideas/thoughts would be helpful.

Someone else (Adrien) playing 1-2-3 turns for you and then we try if this solved any issues or he needs to keep the few more turns?

Come on, guys, let's finish this game, like 20 more turns I guess will show who is going to win it.

I didn't ask for anyone as I got my old Laptop the other day from my parents and I can still load it on that. I re paused as sinimusta did not end his turn so I was unsure what was going on there.

Anyway bottom line is we are rolling again!

The game server had to be rebooted. This game has been reloaded to the last login save, which was for New Roman Republic about an hour ago. I assume that means New Roman Republic needs to replay whatever was done in that login. Players remaining to end turn are: REM, Elkad, New Roman Republic, and Sinimusta.

Top Bottom