New pitboss

I reloaded again to the last login save for New Roman Republic, prior to the turn roll. Someone should log in to pause if that is needed. NRR probably has to play again along with whoever missed the turn last time because of the roll.

Timer was showing 00:00, logged in long enough to jiggle the pause button and get civstats to update.

Sorry Sinimusta, logged in to create a backup save and slept over the keyboard lol. Now I'm out of the game, you guys can proceed.

Still the same guys, we haven't been doing a lot of turns since last report.

Sorry for not pausing. I was sure I put it on, but PC was lagging. Thnx, Elkad.

This game does seem to have slowed to a glacial pace... I'm happy to let it finish. We haven't had a turn in about a month.

Yeah, the last pause was early December, so it's over a month. I admit I went in the game to fool around and check my empire last time, assumed this game is dead after a break this long.

Hey guys! Happy New Year to all of you too!

It was me who was holding the turn, which is not typical for me and I would prefer to ask the other players humbly for forgiveness and if you guys are still at least a bit willing to carry on with the game, so I am not remembered as a guy who kills games, I will ask Xenu for a reload to Elkad's last autosave.

We must admit that the game is dead. In fact it stopped being interesting because of too big map and diplomacy. In a few words if I help any of leaders another loses so I have no idea how to make it competative...

I feel it is dead, but if the bigger chaps want to play it out I will play on.

To be honest ot4e I think you have a decent chance if the bigger 2 get sucked into a war of attrition. Me and elkad however are pretty much spectators though now.

Top Bottom