New pitboss

To be fair to imp I didn't even know that no exit to desktop was a thing. I skimmed the posts it was in, and only now have clocked it. I probably would have done it and messed the game up without realising if this hadn't happened in the next 5-10 turns.

But he isn't a bad chap, and is a reliable player in the pbem games. It would be sporting of you to give him a second chance I feel... that's just me though.

Well that seems awfully harsh for a first offense. Naturally no one will believe me when I'm saying this now, but actually it was accidental and I reasoned I'd rather be thought of as a troll than a fool, but I guess I backed the wrong horse there. :lol:

Well if you are new to this then you should have said you pressed the wrong button and things wouldn't have escalated to this level. Next time you should be honest and not so stupid.

I agree that Knoedel isn't a bad chap and I trust that he did not do it on purpose.

However Knoedel's statement "for the luzl" was an extremely unfortunate one! I hope you learned your lesson!

However Knoedel's statement "for the luzl" was an extremely unfortunate one! I hope you learned your lesson!

I sure did: It is better to be thought of as a fool than a troll after all. :lol:

Oh just a heads up I have shared my password with adrienlier here of civfanatics, he will be playing with me. 2 heads are better than one! He is adrien on the civstats thing.

Hm, with all these teamers I'm thinking maybe I should invite Nighthawk to this.

I don't think not exiting to desktop had been mentioned before I did (after the first turn), so I actually did take it as accidental on Knoedels part.

Hell, we used to all do it until we figured out that was the problem crashing games. (Which was like 6 years ago for the pitboss regulars).

I'd vote to give him another chance.

I don't think not exiting to desktop had been mentioned before I did (after the first turn), so I actually did take it as accidental on Knoedels part.

Hell, we used to all do it until we figured out that was the problem crashing games. (Which was like 6 years ago for the pitboss regulars).

I'd vote to give him another chance.

I agree.

I sure did: It is better to be thought of as a fool than a troll after all. :lol:

I do agree that for a first offence, that really was only the posting of an injudicious comment suggesting a deliberate act, kicking the guy is well OTT.

Aw shucks, all these people standing up for me, guess friendship really is magic.

Spoiler :

New turn started for anyone who hasn't gotten set up on the new civstats page yet. Looks like 2metraninja missed his turn with the reboot. I almost missed it myself. :crazyeye:

I'll have to leave the decision on whether to allow Imp. Stroedel back in the game to the organisers. If things like this does not occur again, I have no objections to a second chance.

If someone could please log in and pause the game, that would be great. I just need some information, and it shouldn't be a long pause. Thanks!

You have to ask Caledorn for thee civstats PW. Even then for some reason it didn't send out a notification.

The mail is probably in your spam folder. There has been some problems with the Civstats emails being registered as spam with some email services.

The mail is probably in your spam folder. There has been some problems with the Civstats emails being registered as spam with some email services.

Yup, I just updated my email address and our filter (MXGuarddog) quarantined the civstats email.

Top Bottom