New Players Start Here

A new thread :)

I'm going to assume we will need BtS to play this, then? Or not?

*Confused even after reading*

Yes, this game will be played using Civ 4 BTS (patch 3.13)

Gugh. Guess that means I won't be able to play.

Oh well.

you can still play, you just wont be able to open the save. The great thing about this game is, you dont even need civ to join! The fun is all on this forum my friend. :)

The only person who really has to have BTS is the turn player, everyone else can do what they need to from that report.\

Edit: wow, 100th post? That took awhile... On other forums I've gone up quite a bit quicker... :lol:

Gugh. Guess that means I won't be able to play.

Oh well.

All you need to play is some basic knowledge of CIV BTS (all of which you can learn from the civfanatics website). Otherwise we supply screenshots and save reports for you to look at.

This sounds like an interesting idea, I may join up and see what's going on. Same goes for a Multi-team Demo Game.

Of course, I'm still a newbie, only just having completed the tutorial, but if there's anything further I need to know, I can always consult the civilopedia. ^^

Now this is all really confuzzling...

I have enrolled in the citizen registry - what do I do next?

I see that the game has already started and the game forum is full of posts about the game. There is no clue to what one should do as a citizen...

Get involed in discussion is the best way to into the demogame, also take part in some of the roleplay and possibly join a faction. (If you wants rules go to the laws and regulations forum and go the the thread called "Core Rules" :))

This seems real fun and I would like to become a citizen but I don't know how to affiliate myself with a faction or what you use to chat around here (both are requirements).

Could I maybe get a list of recognized factions and a link to the kind of chat system you guys use?

Welcome to the Dgame. Right now the Arkadian Populist Regime is in power. Most of the other factions have died off due to our Government Civic changing to Hereditary Rule. Here is a list of the active factions.

Arkadian Populist Regime- (Arkadian Dynasty)
APR Platform
Home City is Arkadia
Leader- King, kwarriorpoet

Protectors of the Faith
Home City is New Giruvegan
Leader- Head of Faith, Diamondeye

The Infinate Weapons Master Faction
Leader- Weaponsmaster, Vandal Warlord

Just make a post in one of the links to sign up.

As far as chat we use an irc (internet relay chat). I use mIRC it is free and user friendly. Someone else may have a better suggestion.

Thanks, I created everything and I'm signing up now, but if anyone could tell me if theres a free irc that would be great, I would like to do this for free.

I would like to point out that the Protecters of the Faith has a sort of coalition with the Arkadian Dynasty. Kwarriorpoet, the King, has promised Diamondeye, the Head of Faith, full control over religion.

Welcome to the DemoGame, by the way!

Top Bottom