New screenshots and videos?

Thereby unleashing utter disappointment and unspeakable blasphemy upon the entire world.

Of the many things you can say about Firaxis, the one thing they have nailed since the Civ 5 expansion packs is the drip feeding of information up to release, a lot of other companies should actually take note on how to do it.

We will probably get something else to tide us over to E3 then E3 news and then little things till launch

That doesn't sound especially indicative to me. @Civ game normally relays the reason why he misses his regular livestreams.

Oh, I guess I never followed the Civ twitter enough. Still, it would be odd for those two people to be traveling to the same place and not have it be Civ related.

MadDjinn at Baltimore? Better keep an eye on his YouTube channel this weekend.. :) (?)

Edit: Also, he mentioned that he is in the company of game journos from the UK. So keep an eye on British game magazines if this is about Civ VI.

Looking forward to seeing those 3 screenshots translated into British. :lol:

I know Ed Beach (lead designer) and part of Firaxis team are in California as well....

Coincidence? I don´t believe...

I know Ed Beach (lead designer) and part of Firaxis team are in California as well....

Coincidence? I don´t believe...

You have exactly one post and know top classified things, very interesting Mr. Hispano.. or should I call you.. Mr. Beach?

Yes... my first post... and a very valuable one :lol::lol::lol:

Mr Beach??? Well.... i will not answer this question... no without my lawyer... :crazyeye:

But why LA? 2K is in the SF area.

Anyway, if the is a civ thing, the NDA won't drop until all the participants have a chance to fly home and edit their videos. So midweek next week.

Who specified LA? SF lies in the California state as well.

Quill indicated on Twitter that he is in LA. It's several hundred miles from SF. It just seems weird to me that 2K would hold a media event in their home state but not anywhere convenient for themselves.
And also that they didn't do it in Maryland where the game is being made.

The only thing I can connect to LA is that there is a company there that did third party work on Civ V.

Top Bottom