New screenshots and videos?

Where is the voiceover work recorded? Maybe they're doing tech quotes and stuff. Or they booked crappy flights that had layovers in LA.

Where is the voiceover work recorded? Maybe they're doing tech quotes and stuff. Or they booked crappy flights that had layovers in LA.

That's not how the Tweets look. They could be acting deceptively to throw everyone off though.

Yea Quill wouldn't say anything at all......

Quill:
California trip: Worth it. My face right now: :D #StillCantTalkAboutAnythingYet

Yea Quill wouldn't say anything at all......

Quill:
California trip: Worth it. My face right now: :D #StillCantTalkAboutAnythingYet

Last year he did drop a small hint in an impromptu video from an airport terminal about a trip he was on. No promises that he would do it again though.

It's gotta be Civ.....Civ is a huge part of Marbozir's channel and Quill streams for 2K/Firaxis.

It's gotta be Civ.....Civ is a huge part of Marbozir's channel and Quill streams for 2K/Firaxis.

It seems likely... yet, LA?

At any rate, we will probably find out next week. The last time Quill traveled to do a video on Beyond Earth: Rising Tide (he went to Baltimore), the NDA dropped the following week.

If it is a Civ thing, then his mention of British game journalists is an indicator, one of the first civs revealed will be England.

It seems likely... yet, LA?

At any rate, we will probably find out next week. The last time Quill traveled to do a video on Beyond Earth: Rising Tide (he went to Baltimore), the NDA dropped the following week.

If it is a Civ thing, then his mention of British game journalists is an indicator, one of the first civs revealed will be England.

2K is in California, not sure if they are specifically in LA.

Worth noting that one of quill18's recent tweets was:

Which attached a picture of himself and Marbozir, presumably in California.

I count that as a point in favor of the theory that they are there for Civ VI. On the other hand, it could just be showing that the two collaborators have met at last, regardless of circumstances.

Please I'm so nervous, its like I'm terrified of seeing the horrible graphics but excited at the same time

It happened. I had a dream about there being new screenshots and (randomly) a playable demo which let you just zoom in and out on the terrain.

Mongolia was confirmed.

Ironically, I didn't want to rush through every screenshot (in my dream), because I wanted to savor every moment and wait for a good opportunity to sit down and really study them.

I know. Wow.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It happened. I had a dream about there being new screenshots and (randomly) a playable demo which let you just zoom in and out on the terrain.

Mongolia was confirmed.

Ironically, I didn't want to rush through every screenshot (in my dream), because I wanted to savor every moment and wait for a good opportunity to sit down and really study them.

I know. Wow.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Why did you wake up :p

Top Bottom