New UA - Production Bonus when constructing Factory or Public School

hburak

Chieftain
Hi,

I'm creating a new civ, and i want to create an UA that provides produciton bonus when constructing Factory or Public School. Or maybe reducing production cost for factory and public school. (either way ok for me)

I think it is not possible with xml.

How about Lua ? Basically, i need to get what is constructing in city. If its factory or public school , give production bonus to city. Or if civilization type is my new civilization then reduce production cost for factory and public school. But how ? :)

I searched and find this https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/changing-a-citys-production-for-a-specific-building.564948/
But i couldnt figure out after that.

This is my first modding try and i dont have any experience with lua.

And also english is not my native language. I hope you guys understand what i'm trying to do.

Not to sure about Lua personally but what I think under XML I would say have a look at \Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth\assets\Gameplay\XML\Buildings\CivBEBuildings.xml an example of the current buildings are there. One thing to remember is they are split in two so the first part is details of the building then down at Building_YieldModifiers is where you can set the yield typ for production you want <YieldType>YIELD_PRODUCTION</YieldType>. I am not to sure if it possible to lock it down to a civ but I noitced that there is a playerperk PLAYERPERK_THORIUM_REACTORS_PRODUCTION_FLAT under \Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Ejarth\assets\DLC\Expansion1\Gameplay\XML\Civilizations\CivBEPlayerPerks.xml might be worth seeing that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom