New Unit: Fanatic

Great unit, but can you remove the torch?? then i could use it as a monk...

Originally posted by Kinboat
Shouldn't be too hard but i have so many units on my plate that it maight take a while.

hi Kinboat,

Can you tell us which are your next planned units ?

I'm just wondering ;)

Luv to see some Ancient era unit :groucho: :D

Well I have a European Spearman... A few variations on my resistor unit... And a bunch of others but these will probably be the first finished.

Kinboat, would it be possible to replace the Fanatic's torch with the H&K MP5 you used for the Modern Resistor? Maybe you could just change the attack animation, to save some time? I know you have a lot a projects you're working on, but I thought I'd just ask to see if this would be a possibility. Thanks. :)

Nice i have a use for this!
THX

Please try not to bumb three year old threads....(If you don't have any usefull suggestions/problems and there will be chance that they get reality/solved....)

A little OT - where is Kinboat anyway ? I never saw him around, and i use quite a few of his units ...

Well, for what it's worth, now this thread is active again I'm gonna use this unit in the Gallic Wars mod for a druid.

So ur a unit hunter, eh? Hmmm. Would you suggest this for a druid or is there something better lurking in the woods?

Now, ya see, thats what I was talking about in the post above, I need to compile all the mage (including druid) units out there for Odin`s mod, I just can`t bring myself to finaly do it, cos when I first tried it I accidentaly deleted it right after I was finished, and I`m still pissed off about it.

There are more. Plenty more. But me axefriend here probably knows of them.

William GBTW said:
I thought this was a jihadist from the title...too bad...I must wait.
There is a C'n'P "Muslim Fanatic" unit in my mod. :) (you have it already)
It is actually produced by the Jihad wonder ... so that makes him a jihadist :D, and he looks like the collest unit EVER (the historicaly inacurate imortal).

Top Bottom