New unit: Limbless Knight (6 Oct, 2012)

The knights that say Ni would be a great unit :)

As for this one, i like it, but if i was 13 i might have been really scared by it. I still recall how ominous that preview for the movie "Boxing Helena" seemed to me at the time.

For my Chessboard. Which needs a Bishop. Bishops are found in Monty Python too.
It would be nice to have a Bishop in the Civ database at last.
How can we be doing Medieval Mods without Bishops (or carriages) anyway?
Bishops are cool.
Bishops stay the same in all Eras.
Bishops have very...tall...hats. (forgot what I was going to type there)
Bishops fight demons..wait, no they don't actually...I mean, they do, but usually that's left up to the priests, isn't it? I mean, in the movies, no matter how awful the demon is, you never see the Pope step up and go,"Well, I guess this is a job for the top guy." Noooo, it's never the guy with the bulletproof car. It's never a Bishop or Cardinal or Mother Superior. It's always some little parish priest with a dark past who has to confront He Who Controls the Eternal Darkness. Damned unfair, I say.
Bishops are very colorful, though.
So it would be nice if we had one, eh? Eh? Wink Wink, Nod Nod, say no more, say no more..

Perhaps a bunny as a killer rabbit? Bunnylsbrbuncu.jpg

no matter how awful the demon is, you never see the Pope step up and go,"Well, I guess this is a job for the top guy." Noooo, it's never the guy with the bulletproof car.
Maybe I'm just tired but that was seriously the best thing I've read for days, thank you.:lol:

Top Bottom