New Unit Set: Wood Elves

embryodead

Caliph
A pack of wood elven units from Warhammer Fantasy Mod. Now available separately if you didn't happen to download the mod yet (die!). They have animations, INI's, pedia icons and units32 icons.

Wood Elf Spearman
Wood Elf Archer
Wood Elf Rider

You can also check an earlier Wardancer unit in my sig, it's unit for the wood elves too.

wood elf archer attack

Attachments

• elf-archer-attack_0001.gif
    elf-archer-attack_0001.gif
    8.7 KB · Views: 4,995
:)

Like every times your job is great ... Thank you to create so beautiful LOTR units ....

Thanks, but these are not LOTR units. These are Warhammer units :p Download my mod if you want to learn more ;)
But seriously, they will fit any fantasy setting, I hope.

Originally posted by embryodead
Thanks, but these are not LOTR units. These are Warhammer units :p Download my mod if you want to learn more ;)
But seriously, they will fit any fantasy setting, I hope.

I have all your LOTR ... sorry... WARHAMMER units ;)
Did you create some graphics too for your mod ?
I'm sorry I will not be able to load your mod because most often the mods I loaded are not working with the french version of CIVIII...

Originally posted by frenchman

I have all your LOTR ... sorry... WARHAMMER units ;)
Did you create some graphics too for your mod ?
I'm sorry I will not be able to load your mod because most often the mods I loaded are not working with the french version of CIVIII...

Damn, the worst thing you can do to a game, is to translate it. It causes only problems :rolleyes:
The mod contains some tiny graphics I made, icons, resources etc. but the rest - units and leaderheads are all available separately now.

Strange, LouLong has the french PTW and he can play english mods, whats your secret Lou?

I have just realized it was perhaps american mods ... I will try english mods ...

I have just realized it was perhaps american mods ... I will try english mods ...

theres no difference between english and american mods.

These units are the best. Right now I'm playing as the wood elves. Excellent job as always Embryodead! Your mod kicks @ss.

the wood elf units are great, although right now im slaughtering them as the undead :vampire: the mod is awesome... although i think its done to me what EQ did... i've been ignoring all social and academic responsibilities... oh well... :)

Originally posted by embryodead
Thanks, but these are not LOTR units...
Yet!
I'm fairly sure we can fit an elven civ or two into the LOTR mod... ;)
Brilliant units, as always. :thumbsup:

Great job Embryo !!!
Amazing, though I am particularly not searching fot fantasy units at the moment, but other mod ideas will come soon to me with such units !!! So why not to put them in the core game ? Especially for the rider and archer to me ! It seems they have not long ears ! cool ! So are they civ-coloured Embryo ?

Thanks a lot !

Superjib.

Top Bottom