New Unit Submits

purplexus

Prince
If you have a new unit that is already in the proper Plug and play format submit it here. (Remember to put it in PROPER FORMAT! If you need help with the proper format look in the HOW TO STICKY THREAD.)

I have compiled a 2nd UU module that includes 2nd UUs for all 34 BTS civs.

here

Althought I haven't Tested it out yet. I think you really have gotten the knack as to how to organize the Modules. Very Well done.

Could you also submit them in independant versions too?

After all the point to Modules is ease and flexibility for the Non programming types.

Guerilla as a new unit type.

The only problem which I have been unable to sort out is the point saying the unit can see TXT_KEY_INVISIBLE_INSURGENT. Beyond that, the unit functions exactly the way I want it to :)

Guerilla as a new unit type.

The only problem which I have been unable to sort out is the point saying the unit can see TXT_KEY_INVISIBLE_INSURGENT. Beyond that, the unit functions exactly the way I want it to :)

The issue is that in modular loading the Text files cannot have an underscore after the ???_Civ4GameText.XML

That will resolve this issue.

Can you fix and resubmit it?

Alright, it's fixed and the download link in my previous post is updated with the new file. Thanks for the tip :)

Hello everyone!, this is my first serious unit (the others were for testing), it is the "Pathfinder" and is an upgrade for the Explorer. I know, not a breaking unit but I run tired of seeing explorers with small swords when I already have Stealth bombers :lol:.

Pathfinder

Please tell me if my unit is up to the quality standars. Also, I'm studying German, so I tried to provide support for such languaje, if anyone speaks Deutsch I will be most gratefull for any advice.
El español es mi lengua nativa, así que obviamente también agregué entradas en español, aunque no se me ocurrió un buen nombre, así que le dejé Pathfinder.

PS: Do you think the unit is overpowered??

I think that the pathfinder is a bit overpowered. If it's getting all of those upgrades right off the bat, then it should be weaker than regular "infantry" in my opinion.

I think that the pathfinder is a bit overpowered. If it's getting all of those upgrades right off the bat, then it should be weaker than regular "infantry" in my opinion.

Thanks for the feedback (and welcome BTW :beer:), I gave the pathfinder such stats because it cannot attack, only defend. The regular infantry has STR 20, so the pathfinder is a litte bit weaker, and by the time the pathfinder can be built the Marines are already available... on the other hand while testing I saw two pathfinders defeat two barbarian modern armors :lol:...
so what do you think of this:

Pathfinder:
STR 15
Starts with: Commando

IMHO I'd like to finally see the the Explorer being able to be upgraded to something in which we can at least use.

I am constantly destroying useless Explorers.

GOOD JOB!

Thanks for the feedback (and welcome BTW :beer:), I gave the pathfinder such stats because it cannot attack, only defend. The regular infantry has STR 20, so the pathfinder is a litte bit weaker, and by the time the pathfinder can be built the Marines are already available... on the other hand while testing I saw two pathfinders defeat two barbarian modern armors :lol:...
so what do you think of this:

Pathfinder:
STR 15
Starts with: Commando

Oh, I didn't realize that it couldn't attack. That makes more sense, I thought it was being upgraded into an offensive unit with all kinds of bonuses.

And thanks for the welcome ^_^

Top Bottom