.::: new unit: VP Troopers

oiled snake

Chieftain
This is a munit specs version of "Voluntário da Pátria" unit.
It's formed by possible special forces of voluntário da pátria.
it can be used as special forces for imperial age to beginnig of modern age.

A group formed by voluntário da pátria soldiers in a single unit, becoming a troop of units with a greater devasting power.

This pack includes:
- sounds files
- Civ3 .ini file
- unit animations
- civilopedia text
- civilopedia icons
- units_32 icon

Download:
http://www.civ3.com.br/downloads/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=64

How to install this unit:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=71114

Thanks to:
- Those who helped me with idea
- and CIV3 Brazilian Oficcial Forum (www.civ3.com.br).

Is there something wrong with the link? I can't seem to open it. Could you perhaps download it to the cfc server, that'd be much easier.

Another question, what unit is it a munit from? i don't remember seeing this before. :)

Originally posted by Zeekater
Is there something wrong with the link? I can't seem to open it. Could you perhaps download it to the cfc server, that'd be much easier.

I downloaded & opened it fine - how many times have you tried d/l it?

Well Zeekater, originally , i created a unit called "Voluntário da Pátria".
They fought at Plata War.

You can see it at this link:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78971&perpage=20&display=&pagenumber=1

You also can download it on link "Voluntário da Pátria" at first post on this thread.
I just didn't posted it on cfc yet cause it's mod is not all complete.
So, based on "voluntário da pátria" i created possible specs munit of it. :) :goodjob:

Zulu, as you already downloaded it, what did y think about this unit?

Well, i downloaded it as soon as he said the link was fixed :)

the unit looks great, but is it a conversion from one of the conquests napoleonic europe units? the animations look familiar.

Oiled, you might want to place the orginal you made here on this site as well. More exposure

Originally posted by MarineCorps
Not ot mention some of us know no spanish. ;)

In Brazil we speak portuguese,and oiled will post it here when the Plata Mod is finished.

Wow- I really missed out this unit - I mean I had seen it some months back before it was released- and all the C3C concerns... are there more units like this going to appear at your Fórum Civ3 do Brasil ??? This is really good :) and shows how a change of a small detail can create an entirelly new unit- and with it a brand new world :goodjob:

W.i.n.t.e.r said:
Wow- I really missed out this unit - I mean I had seen it some months back before it was released- and all the C3C concerns... are there more units like this going to appear at your Fórum Civ3 do Brasil ??? This is really good :) and shows how a change of a small detail can create an entirelly new unit- and with it a brand new world :goodjob:
Eh, eh. eh...
tnx W.i.n.t.e.r

Well, just answering your question.
We have some guys working with mods. Some of them only copy and paste, others are working with some 3D softwares.
At this moment i'm studying Rhino and Poser. Working in another unit, making our GOTM and other modpack...
:)

Well, that Unit is great! :goodjob: No doubt about. But is it possible to get them without this green? Or better, how can i get rid of it in the game?

Put the unit in game and it will look much better. That color screw-up is a natural side-effect of FLICster.

Top Bottom