New Units? Whosaynunnawhatwhat?

Undertaker798

I studied on killin' you!
I have heard for tons of people on a forum site (A real dum one, threads disapear after one hour of the first post.) And it said new units have been added, such as the Arbalestman.

Is this true? If so is it a good thing?

Can you give link to this forum? I do not think that we have Arbalestman.

Undertaker798 said:
And it said new units have been added, such as the Arbalestman.

Maybe you mean the Crossbowman, the existance of which is proven by this screenshot:

There's also the "Cho-Ko-Nu" which might be the unique unit version of the crossbowman.
Sadly the cruise missile is missing in the list. I'm really sad about that since i loved and used cruise missiles a lot in Civ III.

Rince

Arbalestman are a more, erm, experienced crossbowman though? Bigger crossbows. I just say what i hear.

I haven't heard anything about arbalestmen in the things I've read.. of course, that doesn't mean there aren't any.. it would be interesting to know for sure if you did read it somewhere..

I can confirm that the cho-ko-nu is a heavy repeating crossbow, and it is the Chinese unique unit

Undertaker798 said:
Arbalestman are a more, erm, experienced crossbowman though? Bigger crossbows. I just say what i hear.

Yeah, arbalests were a later development of the crossbow, more powerful and larger.

Top Bottom