New World Brave 10 in GMR

@PrimEval
Ahmad al-Mansur believes that Morocco and the Shoshone have reached stalemate in their everlasting war. It has already drained lots of resources from both sides of the conflict. Shouldn't we negotiate peace?

@PrimEval
We are glad to make peace with wise Pocatello and his nation.
A moroccan caravan was sent to the Shoshone as a token of our intention to maintain long-term peace and trade with the Indians.

I am in annual leave abroad (you know one of my 7 weeks :) ). I will try to find someone that can play my turn. Otherwise, would it be possible to pause untill sunday ?
Thx

In the game, the ai killing is going well.

@Venice, the remaining CS near France are not for sale. Any anexing further will be punish.

I am in annual leave abroad (you know one of my 7 weeks :) ). I will try to find someone that can play my turn. Otherwise, would it be possible to pause untill sunday ?
Thx

In the game, the ai killing is going well.

@Venice, the remaining CS near France are not for sale. Any anexing further will be punish.

Ok, will stop timer.

@France, sure no CS annexing near France.

We will ask other civs from now on.

@Venice I would not accept to be converted to your false religion. Therefore, I will declare war if I see a Missionary that will be able to convert my city in the next turn. Otherwise, we can be friend.

@Venice I would not accept to be converted to your false religion. Therefore, I will declare war if I see a Missionary that will be able to convert my city in the next turn. Otherwise, we can be friend.

Sure, they are merely on the way to Poland and Portugal.

Mr. BOY can you revert turn plz?

My avatar is there but when i load turn it's Kiffe's showing.

I wont be able to play until the 25 of August. ANd noone wants to play my turn...
I will keep try to find someone.

I wish the new GMR was released already, that would have allowed to assign a sub to play your turn.

Top Bottom