News: TSG25 Announcement

Really getting into these TSG, they're very fun and than you so much Leif Erickson for setting them up.

ATOLL
Tile Yield: 1 food, 1 production
Dependencies: The Colossus (+1 gold), lighthouse (+1 food)
Terrain Type: water

The Atoll is nothing special on it's own. It is simply a water tile that gives production instead of gold. For cities with large amounts of water tiles, production may be hard to find, so these tiles can be a blessing to have. While they can have no resources or improvements, they are considered salt-water tiles and are influenced by building the Colossus and lighthouse.

Straight out of the Civ 5 guide by Trickster.

I'm still thinking on how to play the game and wondering if there is a trick to make a puppet build a harbor ?

I'm still thinking on how to play the game and wondering if there is a trick to make a puppet build a harbor ?

Taunt him with half a dozen fishing boats? :D

domination victory = all capitals should be conquered
complete kills = in order to be eliminated from the game, a civilization must have all of its cities AND units destroyed (but you don't have to eliminate the other Civs, just take capitals).

No city razing : You know that one ;)

Complete kills : Just means that a civ without any cities is still active in diplomacy while it has units left. Note that even if a civ is completely wiped out it can still be brought back by liberating one of their former cities.

So you just have to conquer the capitals and sell then as usual.

I have never participated in a GOTM, and I'm only a Prince/King level player, but I'll give this one a go this month. Wish me luck, I think I'll need lots of it :/

Top Bottom