Next War Question

ozu08865

Chieftain
How come the Cyborg units are so underpowered? My units had 3 levels and still got beat by Rilfemen!

I hope you mean infantry and not riflemen...it always did seem odd to be how cyborgs were so useless compared to mech infantry as you always get mech infantry before cyborgs.

I don't think cyborgs are underpowered at all. For one thing, they can get the nanoprobes upgrade which helps them heal ridiculously fast. For another, they get two moves and ignore terrain, which in and of itself is a huge tactical advantage for an army you want to keep on the move. They can intercept air units better than mechanized infantry so they also make excellent defenders. Finally, they are dirt cheap. With a good military industrial complex, I can usually have most of my cities producing one cyborg per turn. There is very little than can stop a constant flood of cyborgs. I've had games with close to a hundred of them. They are a great land unit.

They're cheap. Who cares? If you have a stack of 50 what's the difference if 10 or so of them die when you are taking a city; especially if you just made another 15 that same turn.

Top Bottom