Nexus Buddy 2

Nexus Buddy 2 - Granny Editor for Civ 5 2.5.3

Hello. the tool is great!
I successfully converted model of George Washington. But when I try to 'Export Animation to NA2' the tool is just crashing all the time even with re-saved animation.
What I'm doing wrong?

p.s.: tried this: https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...blender-and-re-import-to-civ-v-civ-be.564873/ with no luck :/

You might have to use Load String Database to load the relevant .gsd file first. After that make sure you have opened the correct .gr2 model (there are some files that seem like the legit model from the filename but aren't) and then export the animation.

Also, can NB2 tool export materials?

No it doesn't handle materials except for creating materials with the relevant names.

2.8 and 2.7 add-on files are different. Shoud I install from both folders for Blender 2.93 (steam version)?

That's because the APIs changed between those versions. If modding Civ 6, then for any version 2.8x or higher including 3.x versions you want to use the 2.8x scripts only.

Sukritact has recently revised the 2.8x scripts to improve the handling of vertex normals:

If modding Civ 5 then latest version of scripts and Blender you can use is 2.7x.

Hey Happy New Year Deliverator!

Thanks. I did the "close my eyes and pray on import" thing with Blender and it worked. So far so good.

Real bummed none of the Civ6 DLC leaders are in the assests. Really wanted to just mod those meshes to make some new leaders like I did for civ5

The first step didn't work. I already directed NexusBuddy to my dummy folder and it didn't make assets or resource folder. Now it won't even open.

The first step didn't work. I already directed NexusBuddy to my dummy folder and it didn't make assets or resource folder. Now it won't even open.

You need to create two folders one called "Assets" (plural) and one "Resource" (singular) within the dummy folder - it does not happen automatically.

Okay, something went wrong. I was trying to convert the K2 by kine100 into an nb2, but received the following error:

Screenshot (474).png

I clicked OK anyways and the result was an empty .nb2 file that cannot be opened in Blender.

Top Bottom