Ninjas on the attack.

Angmar

Warlord
I am playing the Japanese conquest scenario. Im doing fairly well in the game. Im guessing Im number two on the island with the big guys right beside me. We are "friendly" though, trading a resources.

He is however attacking me with Ninjas. Before I got my act together and put of a screen of Monks up, there were Ninjas running all around my land mainly attacking units in the fields and capturing workers. I had assumed it was my neighbour and "buddy" beside me, but it was once he pillaged a road that it confirmed that he did it. It actually named the Clan in the message about the pillage. Probably a bug ;) OOPS.

Now previous to this his Ninjas attacked one of my cities. Luckily I have the great wall and a samurai spearman on defence. He lived.. barely.

What would of happened if the Ninja had won? If my spearman would of gone down what would of happened?

Could the Ninja occupy the city? Capture it? All without declaring war?? YIKES. And here I ignored that entire tech path because Ninja didnt seem so tough. BOY WAS I WRONG :)

Anyone care to share their experiences with the Men in Black?

Cheers,

Ninja are wacky. Just throw a chimney at them. ;)

SPOOON!!

Top Bottom