• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

No Barbarian cities with patch 1.09?

Isetemkheb

Chieftain
I installed the patch earlier today and have spent most of the day playing civ.

I have yet to find any Barbarian cities where before the patch I would find them quite frequently.

Has anyone else noticed this or is this perhaps a problem with the map type I am playing on (Highlands, huge map)?

I've seen at least one that I remember since installing the patch.

I started up a game right after installing the patch and had some barbarians set up a city right next to me (right on a hill too, well defended, I couldn't crack it).

Yes they are there. I was on highlands standard map. They were well defended but I did manage to convert one city to the good guys.

Isetemkheb said:
I installed the patch earlier today and have spent most of the day playing civ.

I have yet to find any Barbarian cities where before the patch I would find them quite frequently.

Has anyone else noticed this or is this perhaps a problem with the map type I am playing on (Highlands, huge map)?

Very Much so ...huge map I took a size 10 one (with EVERY square improved) on a previously unvisited continent in the 1600's :)

i dont seem to have any barbarians in my game much ever, ive never seen a city and only got attack by mabye half a dozen in a game in the 6 games ive played

I saw two last night very early on in the game - the English took one and I took the other.

I have seen Barb cities , only played 1 game since the patch. will let you know

Top Bottom