No inspiration !

Pintadvs

Chieftain
I just updated the game with patch f and now I have a problem with Loki that cannot cast the spell inspiration.

Also in my game the event "Your people discovered edible mushrooms" happened twice, the second time no mushrooms appeared and the production of the square not modified.

Attachments

• Pintadvs 0107 ap. J.C.CivBeyondSwordSave
    163.9 KB · Views: 57
I just updated the game with patch f and now I have a problem with Loki that cannot cast the spell inspiration.

Also in my game the event "Your people discovered edible mushrooms" happened twice, the second time no mushrooms appeared and the production of the square not modified.

this one is scheduled to be fixed in 0.34, cuz it needs quite a lot of code rewrite.

[to_xp]Gekko;7209365 said:
this one is scheduled to be fixed in 0.34, cuz it needs quite a lot of code rewrite.

You refer to the random events or the inspiration that cannot be cast ? Inspiration worked very well untill now...

sorry, I should have explicitly said what I was referring to :D

yes, the random events about shrooms and goblin dump etc. are gonna be fixed in 0.34

not sure about the inspiration issue, you should post your question in the " 0.33 bug reports thread"

ok, thanks

Top Bottom