No mouse

Bump. I really need an answer, it's impossible to play without a cursor. I tried to re-install but didn't help. Also now I have an error when I try to install newest patch.

There is no error message for cursor. It just doesn't appear. When I try to download the patches, it says something very simple like "Error downloading." with no information. It also won't let me out of the interface and I have to close the program. I believe I'm using the standard mouse driver.

could you post your dxdiag results?
also with the patch downloads: try downloading them from here :)
What's dxdiag? I had the patches already once, but then got the no-cursor problem and re-installed, now I don't even have the patches anymore.

i have like the same problem...the game worked fine but now when i start it up the cursor is like not even there. It like blinks occasionally but the game is impossible to play and its soooo annoying.... should i just try the same thing? thanks!

I have the same thing. I am running Windows Vista Home Premium with all the Patches on a Dell machine with the Dell Mouse Drivers. My BTS is the 3.17 version patched up to the latest. It only seems recently the cursor disappeared. I tried emptying the Cache for the game. That worked the first time, but now it doesn't seem to be working. If I knew how I would change my mouse to the default Microsoft Version and see whether it shows up...

I have same problem. NO MOUSE VISIBLE!!! I spent $40.00 on this game I would like to be able to play it. So far I have done everything suggested in other threads, meaning I have changed the pointer, updated the drivers, turned down the graphics all to no avail.

Attachments

• DxDiag.txt
    47.5 KB · Views: 106
Top Bottom