No Petra

It's hard to figure sometimes...I remember a game where I was alerted to Machu Picchu not having been built when a CS requested it.....

One thing I have wondered is that if a CS requests a wonder, does that mean no is building it at all or just that it isn't built yet. I've had some games where I'm the tech leader (or close to it) and a CS requests that I build a wonder for a tech I just researched.

I think Wonder requests are given individually. Each civ may get a request to build a wonder, but I don't think it's necessarily the same wonder. Anyway, it sure seems that way.

One thing I have wondered is that if a CS requests a wonder, does that mean no is building it at all or just that it isn't built yet. I've had some games where I'm the tech leader (or close to it) and a CS requests that I build a wonder for a tech I just researched.

I'm pretty much positive it just means it hasn't been built yet. Last game, I had just rushed a wonder with a GE but still had the 1 mandatory turn of production. Between that turn and my next turn, a CS requested that wonder, even though it was already being built.

Top Bottom