No user interface

Ziggamorph

Chieftain
I've tried to install BUG through several different methods (as a mod, as custom assets), and I even tried the nightly version, but whenever I start a game using it I get no user interface, just the main map view. Additionally, when the game starts I get a window labelled Technology Adviser, but with no content within it, just an exit button.

I'm using BTS on Mac OS X 10.6.3, using Steam. I have BTS version 3.19 and this occurs, as I said, in the release and nightly version of BUG.

Attachments

• PythonDbg.txt
    26.8 KB · Views: 87
  • PythonErr.txt
    173.8 KB · Views: 73
Find where BUG is installed, navigate to the [Custom]Assets/Python/BUG folder, and replace the BugUtil.py file with this working one for Macs.

I have this same problem but i'm on Windows and the tech advisor doesn't always come up. When I load a saved game the UI doesn't appear, just the map.

I have this same problem but i'm on Windows and the tech advisor doesn't always come up. When I load a saved game the UI doesn't appear, just the map.
Do you get any error messages at the top of the screen?

No, it seemed to fix itself when I uninstalled and re-installed but then there was something else wrong so I'm thinking it was the disc but nevermind, I bought the complete edition and now there are no problems.

Top Bottom