Nobles' Club Bullpen: Sixth and Seventh Cycle

Nobles' Club 315: Tokugawa of Japan, the final leader of he sixth cycle, is up!

One question I'd like to ask though: Should the next NC start a new Bullpen topic or just continue this one? I get that topics once were kept separate to keep them organized, but, well...not a whole lot to keep organized these days, I guess? I don't really mind either, but I would like to hear some opinions.

Nobles' Club 315: Tokugawa of Japan, the final leader of he sixth cycle, is up!

One question I'd like to ask though: Should the next NC start a new Bullpen topic or just continue this one? I get that topics once were kept separate to keep them organized, but, well...not a whole lot to keep organized these days, I guess? I don't really mind either, but I would like to hear some opinions.
Each cycle ends once all the leaders were used right? If so then perhaps a new topic could be used. I don't have any strong feelings with either option anyways.

Traditionally, yes, though I don't see much need for a new topic. I guess the topic title won't be accurate, but as far as I can tell I can just edit that by editing the OP, and it would save me a fair bit of copy/pasting of giant text fields.

Guess I'll leave the question open for a few days at least, give people a chance to weigh in. Though just in case anyone is interested in doing the next NC map, the next leader by trait is Sury (CRE/EXP).

Both options seem fine for me as well 😀. Nobles' Club is reaching the seventh cycle:woohoo:
Thanks @ AcaMetis for hosting NC games through these years:thanx:! The maps are generally well-balanced between the challenges and playability, not to mention the great effort and accuracy for adapting the WB save to each difficulty level. The NC games in recent years offer great opportunity for new players (like me) to learn about the game mechanics and help us play better. Before founding this forum, I lost 10+ games in a row at Noble and often got destroyed by Prince AIs :o ; after some practice with NC series, I can at least feel comfortable at Monarch. There are certainly some lurkers who learn from playing NC games as well. Though I understand some lurkers may feel too embarrassed or too nervous to post their gameplay.

Since there wasn't a really strong interest in making a new topic, and to save myself a fair bit of copy-paste work with unwieldy text blocks, I've decided to continue this topic into the seventh NC cycle (and renamed it accordingly). The next NC map should be up tomorrow (or within some amount of hours at least, depending on timezone), in the meantime I've posted the leader list for the seventh cycle. If anyone sees any errors and/or missing/duplicate leaders/etc. do let me know :).

Top Bottom