Non-Incan Deity BC Space

@Anysense do you have any advice for playing way slower, making sure everything lines up, making spreadsheets, etc? I want to have a project like this I can work on for weeks at a time but I get overwhelmed and don't know where to begin so I just play at my usual pace and finish it in 4-5 play sessions

@Anysense do you have any advice for playing way slower, making sure everything lines up, making spreadsheets, etc? I want to have a project like this I can work on for weeks at a time but I get overwhelmed and don't know where to begin so I just play at my usual pace and finish it in 4-5 play sessions

Develop certain fondness for finesse, I suppose. On the whole, there is nothing mysterious about it, its just a skill which has to be developed. As to long-term projects you need a motivation that will carry you through it. Trying to play a weeks long game on a whim won't work. And there has to be some fun in everyday work, otherwise you are going to tire very quickly.

There's one huge problem with playing as Mansa. It means you can't have Mansa as an opponent. His willingness to trade tech is a necessity :pat:.

Yeah, this was one of my worst mistakes: allowing Peter to bribe Mansa on me. Who would have thought that it could be that cheap, Sailing, wasn't it? That ruined all Mansa's tech trading potential in this game. Huge loss.

Top Bottom