North African Unit Pack

Look at Steve's Chariot of War conversions, there are dozens of units that could need a worthy successor. ;)

Re: Requests.. does Ethiopia count as "North" Africa? If so please consider the other Ethiopian units here.

I know you already made the Axum guy... but I really love the way these Ethiopians look and I love your units (they're quite cool) :)

ShiroKobbure said:
i would consider sudan, ethiopia and samolia as east Africa.

Aw shucks! Gosh, i was really hoping you'd squint and consider Ethiopia "North"... :lol:

Holy Sacred Mother of Pearl! :insane: :impious: I am stupefied!!!!! Ack ack ack ack ack! :explode: :billthecat: Am I nuts, or is that a Numidian Cavalryman who actually throws his javelins??? :inseventhheaven: :phillycreamcheeseangel: :utterlossforwords:

Shiro, I love you.

The German barbarians from Steph's "Chariots of War" conversions (not the chariots) would be my request.

zulu was working on one similar kind of guy, but sadly I don't think he ever released it.

:stillshaking:

North African Sioux cavalry?

I think that was almost the plot of Hidalgo

Btw, nice units. The Numidian Cavalry is the best (but why is he caucasian?)
Kinboat and DP both did north africa. Kb did a ton of units and they were superb. I guess between them and whoever else and what you've got here, pre-industrial N Africa is pretty well represented.
Unless you have a camel prop..

ShiroKobbure said:
Doms numidian calvary threw this javelin, but the model looks small and there was no reload.
The version of the unit I've got only has an underhanded spear thrust for an attack, although I do remember Dom promising to redo the unit with a thrown javelin attack. I didn't realise he actually did that.
ShiroKobbure said:
So no one has any requests for any NORTH african units?
Sorry, I got carried away. :blush:

Seeing how you've included Canaan among the "North Africans," then might I request that you make an Israelite warrior from about the time of King Saul through Kings David & Solomon to the Exile? Steph's conversion of the "Gibborim Auxillia" would be a good place to start, I guess. Too bad I don't have my "picture bible" around anywhere right now. I'll see if I can find some pics off the DBAOL site.

Top Bottom