NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
BSmith did indeed heal me after I was injured, so I was too heavily leaning town on him.

So was BSmith a vig kill or what?
All three are addressed here.
Thanks for the information, Monsieur le Flea.
This post prompted Bladescape to tell me that both he and Takhisis had previously claimed to Visorslash. However, yesterday I plainly asked Visor if he knew anything about either Tak or Blade. He replied that he knew nothing of either. It makes little sense for Visor to have lied to me, I had provided him with useful info.
What makes sense is for Tak and Blade to kill Visor and try to use his death to post-mortally involve them into a town network.

MAJOR FoS on Takhisis and Bladescape!
Maybe Visor didn't trust you?
Snerk said:
He did. And this is him trying to downplay the lie.

From day one, Tak has answered all my attempts at info sharing with distrust and hollow scum accusations. He claims to be a PG scanner, an ability that seems strangely overpowered in this game. If he was indeed so distrustful of me he would have scanned my PG by now and known I was town.
See bladescape's comment.
Snerk said:
Another reason for Tak to kill Visor.

Tak's d1 vote is also typical of scum. BSmith busses and Tak stays of the wagons with a lonely third party vote.

Takhisis and Bladescape are now both jumping on a Robbie wagon. Same as they did yesterday. However, Rob has a result on him strongly suggesting not Blood-Mage. That said, I don't know what the hell Rob is up to and why he's been hostile. Neutral 3rd party? Make sense for the Blood-Mages to go after him.

Vote: Takhisis
Maybe my D1 vote, i.e. this was a D1 vote?
Spoiler :
Takhisis is surely scum. The game has been open for over an hour and we haven't heard from him? Out of character if you ask me.
landlubber is so clearly clueless that he's obviously scum. What is my character, pray tell?
On D1 you voted for Winston, btw.
Well, I was roleblocked while trying to rob Arakhor of whatever worldly possessions he may or may not have.

Given that Al sips can confirm I stole his pen and paper, I think it should be obvious at this stage that I cannot have enough time in the night to both steal and murder.
I beg to differ. BSmith used his cover role's ability effectively and nothing says he didn't also go around killing people at night. You are also claiming to have been roleblocked to clear away suspicion.
If Rob insist on behaving like a jester (there is no jester in this game) then so be it. He was blocked and can be blocked tomorrow night as well.
Why waste it? Lynch him now.
Snerk said:
If Tak is both town and PG scanner, he would have been the greatest asset to town. He has been the opposite. Tak needs to either go public with his scans or share them with someone who can vouch for him. (not Bladescape obvs)
Srangely enough, Visor never mentioned you. But, very well:
N1- no result (I was banned from CFC)
N2- bladescape - town role. Visorslash knew.
N3- no result (exam week, AWOL)
N4- robbiecon: thief.

If you pass the test next night, Monsieur Snerk, you get to know why it is very inadvisable to lynch bladescape.

---------------------------------------
Now, for the last:
I think that I agree. Vote: Takhisis.
I have scum leans on everybody except Sprig and a neutral read on robbiecon.

The last game I saw with a PG scanner, they were scum, so Takhisis I suppose.
Unexplainably ovine behaviour. Incidentally, PG scaners are scum and thieves who apparently steal from town exclusively aren't?

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
Oh, also, bladescape, why on earth are you suddenly voting for Sprig? He's been flying under my radar and might be worth investigating, but not even we can investigate everyone every night.

bladescape

Warlord
However, Rob has a result on him strongly suggesting not Blood-Mage. That said, I don't know what the hell Rob is up to and why he's been hostile. Neutral 3rd party? Make sense for the Blood-Mages to go after him.

While I don't have confirmation on the person who has claimed this scry, I was aware of them already. And until we have a chance to confirm things I have no issue stepping off Robbie for a bit.

Hence my shift.

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
If you could have a bit more on Monsieur de Sprig…?

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!

Internet Flea

Warlord
Incidentally, PG scaners are scum and thieves who apparently steal from town exclusively aren't?

spaceman pointed out robbie and Sprig's connection early on, and it was the start of the whole debate that got spaceman lynched. I don't see that being a bussing move.

The last time I dealt with a PG scanner, they lied about my PG to get me lynched.

So, yes to both.

(Are you saying Arakhor is confirmed town?)

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
Actually, I'm suspecting Arakhor because of his ovine behaviour.

Sprig

めんどくさい
This post prompted Bladescape to tell me that both he and Takhisis had previously claimed to Visorslash. However, yesterday I plainly asked Visor if he knew anything about either Tak or Blade. He replied that he knew nothing of either. It makes little sense for Visor to have lied to me, I had provided him with useful info.
What makes sense is for Tak and Blade to kill Visor and try to use his death to post-mortally involve them into a town network.

MAJOR FoS on Takhisis and Bladescape!

Doesn't surprise me. After you PM's me i complained to Visor about you releasing important information to people that you suspect. Who knows what you could have told others/BSmith if Visor had trusted you with everything.

Sprig

めんどくさい
- Can the person who does know my ability/claim contact me?

~~~

I think it is time that we test Snerk's Prophet/Seer. His choice of Scan targets has been questionable at best. As demonstrated Visor did trust him either.

I think Robbiecon is always worth lynching and never worth scanning. Now added bonus of testing whether seer is lying scum or not.

Aside from everything in thread, an addition reason for robbie is simply 'does anyone else have an item?' We have had what 9 deaths so far and not a single item drop. I don't have an item and noone else has claimed having one in possession either apart from al sips.

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
Given that there is no full seer in this gameat best we'll get to know whether robbiecon is a thief or not.

Zack

99% hot gas
Tally:

Spoiler :
3 Takhisis (Snerk, Arakhor, Internet Flea)

2 robbiecon (Takhisis, Sprig)

1 Internet Flea (Al Sipsclar)
1 Sprig (bladescape)

---

Posting, Not Voting: robbiecon

Not Posting: Winston Hughes

[TIMER=9/20/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day Five Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Al Sipsclar

Prince
Well, I was roleblocked while trying to rob Arakhor of whatever worldly possessions he may or may not have.

Given that Al sips can confirm I stole his pen and paper, I think it should be obvious at this stage that I cannot have enough time in the night to both steal and murder.

The issue is that I can only confirm that SOMEONE stole my items. I have no indication that it was you.

How likely is that one of two killers hit protection or were roleblocked for 3 nights? Maybe not the same killer every night, but the result was that we only had one kill. Whoever was doing the roleblock should review their targets, and maybe roleblock them again or suggest to lynch them?

Al Sipsclar

Prince
I have scum leans on everybody except Sprig and a neutral read on robbiecon.

The last game I saw with a PG scanner, they were scum, so Takhisis I suppose.

Suspecting everybody is not very productive. I'm going to channel Visor here and ask you to provide your 3 scummiest leans (or two not including Takhisis).

Al Sipsclar

Prince
Spoiler :
Alright... I’ve spent the last 45 minutes or so going through the thread. Unfortunately I need to get back to work here, but my leans are as follows:

Scum lean
Legato – don’t really know anything about him.
Robbie – seems to have a good claim, but that stunt with threatening the town…
Arakhor – more of a hunch than anything else.

Neutral
Blade – was injured, has been late on some wagons, some of which could have been opportunistic
Sprig – seems to be supported by visor, could see him as 3rd party
Al Sips – no indications either way, he is new to the games and I am unfamiliar with his style
IF/AA – likely not a blood mage, but could be something else.

Town
Snerk – was injured, have a testable claim for him that wouldn’t make sense to make if he were scum.
Visor – very town play for visor
Winston – getting a town vibe from his open challenging of visor

Overall I am going to vote: Legato for today.

Looking at BSmith's leans again, someone is missing from the list. Takhisis, you also avoided BSmith when he was alive. Why?

Al Sipsclar

Prince
Robbiecon

Visor was suggesting this in Auto's game, when he's going to lynch Choxorn, a vengeful lynchee. Robbie, if you're town, kill your scummiest lean. If you're scum, oh well, at least we've got you.

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
I avoided BSmith? I dunno, I was banned one day and away from thread because of exams for some time. I even missed two out of four Night Actions!

Takhisis

¡Patria y vida!
I do not have a bomb ability on lynch, that was intended to keep myself alive.
I believe the appropriate expression is ‘lolwut’.

Snerk

Smeghead
Doesn't surprise me. After you PM's me i complained to Visor about you releasing important information to people that you suspect. Who knows what you could have told others/BSmith if Visor had trusted you with everything.
This is both nonsense and scummy opportunistic criticism. Your characterisations of the role both Visor and the network at large had, is missing the mark.
- Can the person who does know my ability/claim contact me?
I would greatly appreciate if that person could vouch for Sprig, either public or private.

I have voiced my suspicion of Sprig before, his d1 vote is typical of mafia. He is the player I know the least about by far. He requested something odd in private based on very cryptic reasoning.

Who is Sprig and what has he been up to this game?

Tell me Sprig, if you find the scan choices so far to be so utterly laughable (and how do you know them all?), who would you have chosen and why?

Top Bottom