Kennigit: 2 (Arakhor, Kennigit)

Jarrema 2: (Double A, Visor)
Visor: 2 (King Morgan, Jarrema)
Choxorn: 2 (bladescape, Sprig)
bladescape: 1 (choxorn)
landlubber: 1 (Takhisis)
Autolycus: 1 (Legato Endless)
Winston: 1 (Snerk)

How does Kennigit have two votes and how do two "correct" tallies turn up the same wrong answers?

My ability is of a type that I've previously gone on record to say that I dislike. (Cue everyone scurrying off to check my posting history.)

Meh. I'll get some intern at the embassy to do that.

Care to explain why, and then why you are voting me?

Doubling down perhaps?

Because its a baseless wagon and I'm disturbed by how quickly its growing. It feels like a coordinated behind-the-scenes effort, perhaps via Blood Mage QT, not the usual day 1 semi-random-voting.

Also because Jarrema is my scummbuddy, but don't tell anyone about THAT :p

Baseless? I already explained the initial reasoning.
And my track record is good, you know this.

I don't think you actually believe this is a co-ordinated effort, and it makes little sense for it either.

spaceman

You're too smart a player to actually believe what you're putting out.

In what world does scum me (who youve given zero reasons for actually being scum yet you're still voting me and putting me on three) coordinate to lynch jarrema on day one? It doesn't make sense.

If i was scum i would want jarrema alive to pocket hin.

Seriously, Dr. Leo? Did you really think I, of all people, would flinch?

My tally, notify me of any errors.

Spoiler :
3 Jarrema (Double A, Legato Endless, choxorn)
3 Visorslash (KingMorgan, Jarrema, spaceman98)

2 choxorn (bladescape, Sprig)

1 BSmith1068 (Winston Hughes)
1 Kennigit (Arakhor)
1 landlubber (Takhisis)
1 spaceman98 (Visorslash)
1 Sprig (Autolycus, Kennigit, robbiecon)
1 Takhisis (landlubber)
1 Winston Hughes (Snerk)

Not Voting: BSmith1068

[TIMER=9/8/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

(Timer should show about 18.5 hours left.)

Interesting that Winston doesn't have much to say on the current discussion.

I would like more votes on spaceman.

Interesting that Winston doesn't have much to say on the current discussion.

I would like more votes on spaceman.

I would like more votes on Visor

In all seriousness though:

Jarrema claims a power-role to Visor-scum. Visor-scum tries to elliminate Jarrema D1 knowing he can and will easily get away with it (why waste a nightkill when you don't have to?). I call it out. OMGUS follows.

Jarrema claims a power-role to Visor-scum. Visor-scum tries to elliminate Jarrema D1 knowing he can and will easily get away with it (why waste a nightkill when you don't have to?). I call it out. OMGUS follows.

This is DEMONSTABLY false. Jarrema only claimed a power role to me this morning, long after I had been pushing for his lynch. I then take my vote off him. Why would you eliminate an easy mislynch D1? I know I can mislynch Jarrema at a stage later in the game if I have to or at least have a very good chance of doing so. I'm pretty good at faking useful analaysis and have ridden it to victory a number of times as scum.

So besides the fact your version of events is blatantly incorrect - it also makes zero sense from a scum perspective and this whole read is fake.

You tangled with the wrong townie today.

vote: Takhisis you're the spymaster, isn't it your job to stop things like this BEFORE they happen?

Spaceman has a random vote. This is not alignment indicative, though spaceman is one for more useful discussion d1 admittedly.
Observations so far:

I was the first to place a second vote on someone (Tak). Kennigit was the second (Sprig).

I doubt much can be extracted from either of those for now

Chox and blade have OMGUSed each other, as have Landlubber and Tak. Neither of these pairs matters much. My vote on Tak was random, and unrelated to the OMGUS.

Visor's behavior has been rather erratic. First voting Kennigit, then unvoting when Kennigit made a mostly roleplay/fluff-heavy post, and voting for me. Visor's comment

insinuates that Kennigit is contributing, but as Kennigit himself alludes to, most of his post is just RP.

The vote for me follows. Presumably Visor expected a text-wall in response, which I shall happily obligue.

Now he's fishing for roles and mechanics, while saying he won't be networking.

On the other hand, he has posted more discussable material in thread than anyone else, which I like.

So Visor, a question: You networked a lot in Auto's game, leading the town there. You were town. Why not do it this game? What's different?

Question for Zack: Do we need a majority on the first day to lynch, or is plurality sufficient?
He mentions second votes on D1 - which screams fake content as there is nothing to be obtained from those votes just yet. Mentioned OMGUS votes again false content. Stuff that 'looks' like work but is actually saying nothing.

Then he mentions me, and this is where it starts getting interesting. He is no way here actually comes to a conclusion on me being town or scum. He also insinuates I am scummy for 'role fishing' the exact same why I did it in the NOTW where I was town. He also brings up that me deciding I don't want to network means I might be scum (an implication) which is false - I just have no desire to network as I mentioned repeatedly in both games, and did not in the other NOTW anyway.
*"My vote on Tak was random"

Well ok not truly random. I placed a second vote on someone to see if they panic, which Tak hasn't so far

Justification on the random vote. Takhisis is the least likely person to flinch in this scenario - he'd react the same in all alignments.

late? The Prime Demonlord is alive and well, unless you know something we do not Sprig

And that makes me wonder. Robbiecon, why? Why do you not want Sprig, speciffically, to be lynched? Is it because he is your assassin partner?

unvote: vote Sprig

lets find out.

Now this is the king of fake content. In what scenario does Robbie scum support vote Sprig scum this early for no reason at all. Seems strange to tie yourself to each other like that especially considering how CFC players will react to it. Spaceman is a smart guy, I've said this plenty of times and it is important because he would recognise that this means that they are likely not scum/scum because of the implication that might occur if one of them was to flip scum.

1: ninjaed by Legato's vote on Jarrema. Jarrema is now in the lead with 3 votes.

2: Robbiecon's vote actually looks even more pro-Sprig on further inspection because not only did he save Sprig from the multi-way tie, he would have put Kennigit in the lead

Tries to push the sprig wagon again. Which again, makes very little sense from the perspective he is considering it.

1: So, would you like the wine in front of me, or the wine in front of you?

2: My opinion on the Jarrema lynch is that I don't understand why a bunch of people are suddenly following you on it.

Disregards my argument due to wifom which belies the fact he never looked into the situation itself and rather just jumped on sprig opportunisitcally.

Brings up the Jarrema lynch for basically the first time. He doesn't understand why people are following it. NOT WHY IT EXISTS. As mentioned I have a rather good track record of spotting Jarrema as both alignments, and this is something he knows.
unvote: vote: Visorslash

this wagon is bad

Votes me - he has not mentioned once that he explcicity thinks I am scum and is voting me for voting the Jarrema wagon - considering how I just played in the NOTW and High Society you'd think he should be reading me town.
I think Visor's opinion on me comes mostly from m our private discussion.

Anyway, I revealed my role to him (yes, I am not vanilla)
He reveals his role to me around here, which is quite some time after the wagon has started.
Because its a baseless wagon and I'm disturbed by how quickly its growing. It feels like a coordinated behind-the-scenes effort, perhaps via Blood Mage QT, not the usual day 1 semi-random-voting.

Also because Jarrema is my scummbuddy, but don't tell anyone about THAT :p

It is a baseless wagon which has three votes and is not growing quickly at all. I've already gone through this post above.

And already explained how this doesn't make sense.

I only want to add that I revealed my role to Visor quite late, but much much earlier I revealed to him that I do have a role other than vanilla

Everyone has a role or ability according to the OP, so piously admitting to not being vanilla means nothing.

I'd also like to point a finger at KingMorgan was responds to my private message but won't post in thread. He apparently thinks I am scum but doesn't seem to want to push my lynch.

I'll let your posts speak for themselves, it's D1 but post #74 seems a massive flinch.

I prefer to have some real good reasoning before pushing for a lynch, but like I said I'm happy to leave my vote on you. Your finger pointing makes you look pressurized and like you have something to hide.

How on earth is that a flinch?

How does trying to lynch someone D1 make it look like I have something to hide, or more importantly make me mafia?

I mean it just doesn't make sense.

Top Bottom