NOTW XLV: The DOOM Project

Hmm, that Bounty Hunter BSmith1068 looks suspicious to me. I'll follow along to the Communications Room.

As for our leader. I'm not sure who to propose. Frankly, I feel that any of us could do a fine job of leading. But I've got a feeling that choxorn knows what he's doing here as a Ranger.

We now have 5 people going to the Comm Room. 6 if the engineer follows us. That is enough. Everyone else should redirect their attention to finding clues in other rooms. Remember to go with at least 4 people everywhere.

Hotspots: Dig Site: What is being dug there anyways? Suggest that the Archeologist travel there, with appropriate guards.

Tombs: One of the tomb is unaccessible. Perhaps Demolitions men can clear the way?

Edit: Remember to vote by using the Vote: Tags. Bolded words should be used for emphasis.

Okay people, here's the plan.

From the writeup, we seem to be located in the Section Entryway. Now Dreadnought said that as we move through the rooms, although we will only find whatever clue's at the end, we will be attacked by whatever's between us.

Thusly, here are the new hotspots: Antechamber and the Living Quarters.

If there are keys to the equipment storage or whatever in this place, it should be in the living quarters. The Infiltrator and the spy should be able to dig up whatever hidden items are in there.

The Antechamber should be secured by the team to be used as a base of operation to move into either the Tomb or the Dig Site. Besides, the archeologist may be able to find something interesting there too.

Edit: On second thought, we have enough people to secure both the dig site and antechamber in one go. Maybe put the guide and 3-4 people in the ante chamber and 4 more go to Dig Site.

ok then what exactly is the procedure for changing a move order so I can move to the antechamber instead of the dig site

nah, you are fine. We'll just leave a few people on the antechamber, no biggie.

Well, we are in a right mess, now aren’t we? And how did we get here, you may ask?! We were led here. That’s right. The Guide vote: Verarde is the one that got us into this mess. He should know better than to lead his clients into a death trap.

Perhaps we should clear our way to the places we want to go first? No sense in running in as far as we can and getting cut off. One team seems to have the communications room handled. Perhaps the next team should go to the Living Quarters to clear that of any threats before moving farther down the hall?

Seon can be our leader for now.

vote: BSmith - Never trust a bounty hunter.

The only reason not to trust a bounty hunter is if you intend to run. Who are you hiding from FoS: topsecret?

that should be Move: Living Quarters

The only reason not to trust a bounty hunter is if you intend to run. Who are you hiding from FoS: topsecret?

Bounty hunter switch sides based on the cash, even more so than mercenaries. I'm not hiding from anyone.

First, does anything need fixing or unlocking?
Second:
No Lynch We have no information to lynch or even truely suspect anyone.
I will go to Move:Commiunications to make sure that everything is in order and working properly.
Vote:Seon seems to be a good leader.

We now have 5 people going to the Comm Room. 6 if the engineer follows us. That is enough. Everyone else should redirect their attention to finding clues in other rooms. Remember to go with at least 4 people everywhere.

Hotspots: Dig Site: What is being dug there anyways? Suggest that the Archeologist travel there, with appropriate guards.

Tombs: One of the tomb is unaccessible. Perhaps Demolitions men can clear the way?

Edit: Remember to vote by using the Vote: Tags. Bolded words should be used for emphasis.
Comming.

Currently...

3 people are headed tothe Dig Site: Gunner, Sentinel, and Archeologist. Their combined firepower should keep them safe, although it wouldn't hurt to tag one more person along.

2 people are headed to the Living Quarters, Bounty Hunter and Mergle whose role escapes me at this moment. 1 or two people should go there, preferably the spy or the Spec. agent.

Rest of you should go to the antechamber.

Ninja Cow, if you go to the tomb and die, it's not our fault.

I will go to the Move: Dig Site and I agree with the No Lynch.
And the Archaeologist: dcmort93 , should be our leader

We now have 4 people going to the Dig Site.

That is enough people.

Top Bottom