NukaNESIOT-From Sea to Shining Sea

"Friends, they might say 'every man a King', but that is not what we strive for.
Simply because this puts the inhumans at the forefront of our society, displaying us as weak! Are we weak, America? Are we decadent? Or are we going to be strong, march into the Imperial Capital, and then declare war upon those who profess themselves 'human'? I know what a real American would choose. I am a Real American, and I urge all those true to our beautiful Flag and Nation to join us in our righteous war."
- Gen. MacArthur, Fayetteville.

Sub 24 hour warning for orders :)

Alright, I do not have /nearly/ enough orders, so if this is about time I'm gonna extend the deadline 48 hours to Tuesday, Noon PST. Please have your orders in by then.

8/18 orders in so far, I'm really looking for a bit more :/ Still have till Tuesday though, so do your best to get them in!

Update has officially begun :)

Great. Hope it comes soon.

Had alot of job tests this weekend (and a CK2 binge >_> ) but a good bit of the update is done and I'm anticipating a release tomorrow :)

Summer 1923

July-September

Stories From A Nation At War

Milwaukee was a boom town. Though a backup of the backup capital, bureaucrats, military staff, and construction workers flocked to the city like locust. To the locals not making money hand over fist from this development, the city’s newcomers were on par with a biblical plague. Since reappropriating City Hall, Frederick Wall, second President of the Provisional Republic of America, saw the mayor no less than twice a day. Wall suspected the mayor felt the need to constantly check on his former office, but even though the temptation was there he could not dismiss the mayor’s complaints out of hand. The trams still running were far over capacity, and even the bureaucrats were complaining about the unceasing nighttime construction. Wall looked at a petition requesting a ban on interracial marriage with disgust, though at the same time made a mental note to reduce the amount of black soldiers within the city itself. No need to provoke an accident after all…

A small rap at the door, and Wall smiled. One look at his secretary would make any red blooded man tear that petition to shreds. She gave a slight bow and said “Your Excellency, General Custis is here to see you”. At this, Wall’s smile evaporated. He had completely forgotten about this meeting, and it filled him with a sense of dread. He nearly shouted to cancel it, but this meeting had been delayed long enough. With a regret for the loss of any potential joy for the day, Wall sighed “Thank you Mary Anne, let him in”. She bowed once more, and gave a sympathetic smile.

General George James Custis gave a crisp military salute “Your Excellency” he said. Not even the iciness of the general’s voice could hide the fact that Custis clearly would kill Wall if he could get away with it. Shaking his head, Wall strode over to his bar and filled two cups with ice. “Pick your poison General. I know in the field that schnapps is preferred but how does whiskey sound?”

General Custis nodded, still not betraying a smile “Sounds fine, Your Excellency.” Wall’s hand hesitated before finally pulling the cheapest bottle he had. Custis would begrudge him no matter the bottle, and Wall did not feel inclined to waste some of the last good whiskey in the city on an ungrateful old codger. Still, it was another day before having to drink beer, and for that, Wall was grateful. The clinking of glasses and the first sip out of the way, Wall went straight to business, pulling the infuriating letter from the desk.

“I assume you are aware of this letter general?”

“Not until after it had been sent, but yes. Its a shame that a former coal miner can become a colonel in this army now, and has the gall to deny a direct order from his superior officer.”

“Yeah, well, the Majorities have former slaves as generals and look at how they’re doing.”

“Temporary setbacks Your Excellency. We will win this war. Our lineage is impossible to overcome. Behind this nation stands the descendents of the greatest military minds this world has ever known.”

“Mmm. Well, I’m descended from a tax attorney, so there’s that. You think the however many great granddaughter of Washington should be Empress now? Would she do a better job?” He slammed the paper on the desk “Would she give us that edge to win the war?” Wall shook his head. Wall of course did not believe in divine right, but if others did, and that made them more inclined to support Milwaukee….

Custis hesitated and Wall cocked his head in curiosity. Usually the general was far more overbearing, and was quick to offer rebuttals to anything Wall might say. But Custis seemed agitated, almost as if he were in pain. Were it not for the skills of Custis, Wall might have hoped the general was about to die.

But then Custis, grimacing, shook his head. “Your Excellency, being perfectly honest with you, I do not like you. And my greatest shame was forcing the Emperor to abdicate. But, even knowing all that I do now, I would still make that decision.” The general sighed and shook his head “We Americans make damn fine soldiers. But they wouldn’t fight for the Emperor. He lost their respect and their loyalty. We might see the Germans pull out from their alliance with the Majorities, but half of our army would go over to the Reds. Her Highness wouldn’t be a bad ruler from what I hear, but most of the country will hate her crown and name. Perhaps one day the people will realize their folly, but no. Not today. And while I hate to say this, you’re probably the best bet for a leader while we beat the reds, even if I think you’re halfway to one yourself. But if we’re gonna win this war, we’ll need you for now. And that’s a shame.”

Wall nodded thoughtfully “Well thanks for the endorsement I suppose”

Curtis shook his head with disgust “If you were a soldier, I’d horsewhip you, and you damn well know it. Now, am I just here to be a shoulder for you to cry on, or are we going to do something worthwhile while I’m here?” and then, after a small pause, added “Your Excellency”

Wall shook his head, slightly chuckling. It would be a cold day in hell before he’d win anything resembling an endorsement from Curtis. For now though, Wall could accept grudging support and a vague loyalty. Wall pointed at the map “The British have made plans to retake New York City from the Majorities”

“Shame they’re not trying to take it from us”

“Truly. In any case, they’ve asked us for support” Curtis’ mouth twisted in disgust, but Wall elected to ignore him as he pointed to the disputed line that made up the Illinois-Indiana border “I want you to go on the offensive. Can you do that?”

Curtis studied the map. Nearly five minutes went by, and you could almost hear the gears turning in the General’s head. Curtis breathed out a sigh “It’ll be hard, Your Excellency”

“Do we not have better men, better officers, not to mention better equipment?”

“All true, Your Excellency, however if I learned one thing in Europe is that with trenches and machine guns, anything with a pulse becomes deadly. Even Catholics or slaves.”

“I don’t need a breakthrough General. I’m not expecting to recapture Indianapolis, but if you can tie down the Majorities in Indiana, that’d go a long way to recapturing New York.” As Curtis shook his head, Wall had another thought “Speaking of Catholics, how much damage did those damned Irish do? Are they actually a threat?”

“Not in the slightest. When they failed to recapture the Royal Family, they lost all of their inspiration. Winnipeg should be recaptured no later than August 3rd.”

“Good, I’ll hold you to that. You’re excused General.” Curtis saluted and left without another word. Wall nodded. The Brits wouldn’t be too thrilled, but, quite frankly, Wall couldn’t care less. He half expected a new fight with them once the Majorities were defeated, now that the British were recognizing anyone with a gun as a nation in the Northeast. And the Japanese stranglehold on the West….they were better than the Chinese at least. Wall eyed the General’s untouched drink, and shrugged as he took it for himself. Why not? It was going to be another long night...

--------

The Northeast​

The eyes of most of the continent would be focused this summer on the planned Allied march against New York City. The city had been held, and then abandoned, by the British in 1922, due to fears of a Majorite attack, but now with new American allies, the British were far more confident in their ability to hold the city.

The offensive against the Majorities was a two pronged assault. On July 8th, the Belgian forces, this time following on the eastern bank of the Hudson, taking Sleepy Hollow in a surprise assault. Without the Catskill mountains narrowing their approach, the Belgians were able to advance far more quickly than they had in the Spring. By July 15th, with the Majorities still reeling, the Belgians launched a devastating assault on Yonkers using artillery fire and incendiary rounds, with horrifying numbers of civilian and military casualties. The loss of the most defensible point on the east of the Hudson forced a retreat by the Majorities. The Majorities, instead of pursuing an attack on the west bank, took up more defendable positions on the outskirts of New York City, though still kept forces in New England to guard against a second British assault, which would begin on July 9th. The British and Columbians first moved to secure the area immediately around Boston, and then fought an intense battle in the Cape Cod area. Though the former center of the Cape Cod Commune fought well, the British armor was able to tear through the leftist soldiers. The British easily advanced and by July 14th, was in possession of Hartford, Connecticut, and by July 16th, was in control of New Haven. It would take nearly two more weeks of fighting, but by August 3rd, the Allies were prepared to fight the battle of New York, though actions by partisan units in New England forced a significant force of Columbians to redeploy away from New York.

For some in Manhattan and Long Island, the cause of the Provisionalists was one they were more associated with, while others simply did not want to be caught in the crossfire. However, in the Bronx the people were determined to not let their city suffer another stint of British occupation, and joined in a fierce defense with the Majorities. For six days, the Allies launched incendiary rounds and then poison gas into the Bronx before at last marching into fierce house to house fighting. It would not be until August 16th until the Allies “controlled” the Bronx, and then spent another two weeks subduing Manhattan. By then, the Majorities had destroyed the Brooklyn bridge, daring the Allies to make an assault. At this point, the Majorities withdrew a good portion of their remaining troops across the Hudson River to Newark, while the Allies would take two additional weeks to subdue Long Island against the Brooklyn communes with savage fighting, all while dealing with numerous cross-river raids by the Majorities.

With fall closing in, the British have published the story at home as a major success, hiding both the surprisingly steep casualties it took to secure the city, as well as the atrocities committed by the Allied forces. The Belgians themselves have seen a major morale boost, and the Quebecois and Columbian troops acquitted themselves well in their campaigns, but for many major military observers, the British may have paid too much for this offensive, and that the casualties sustained could significantly impair its operations in North America. Of particular worry is now that the German Army is now the strongest force on the continent, and that they continue to stand with the Majorities against the British. Perhaps most worryingly is that the Majorities, armed with German tactics and training, are developing better instincts in battle, and though they have yet to reach elite levels, the numbers of the Majorities may more than make up for it.

(Majorities: -37 Infantry Brigades, -6 Artillery Brigades, +Support
CEB: -4 Infantry Brigades, -2 Cavalry Brigades, -1 Armor Brigade, -Support
Quebec: -1 Infantry Brigade, -1 Cavalry Brigade, -Support
Columbia: -2 Infantry Brigades, -Support
Allied Expeditionary Force: -14 Infantry Brigades, -4 Artillery Brigades, -1 Armor Brigade, -Support)

While the Majorities found themselves under attack in both New York and Indiana, it was determined that immediate aid would be dispatched to the struggling fighters in the Niagara Worker’s Republic. Though the Niagaran workers had held anarchist sympathies beforehand, the desperate situation threw the Worker’s Councils overwhelmingly in support of the Majorities, and in turn, the Majorities delivered. Talbot was the first objective of the Majoritie offensive, and though the Ontarians fought bravely, the Majorities held an eight to one advantage, and quickly crushed through the Ontarian defensive lines. At this point, the Ontarians withdrew from their struggling offensive against St Catharines, and instead fought a spirited defense at Hamilton and Waterloo. The Ontarians, fighting on their home turf, were able to inflict significant casualties, but the Ontarians simply did not have enough men to create a long, fortified trenchline across the peninsula. Instead, the Majorities were able to circumvent the towns, and the Ontarian forces soon found themselves behind enemy lines. Majorite forces arrived in Toronto by July 27th, where Edward Northway helped rally a spirited defense of Toronto, which drew even from the working class of the city. Having heard terrifying stories of the feared Secret Service, working class neighborhoods stood with middle class ones, while sharpshooters stayed to fight in the Toronto Ravine. Initially General Harper was in charge of the offensive, and he ordered a straight out frontal assault and incurred significant casualties. After the Political Commissars finished with General Harper, the more cautious General Cooper opted to use his artillery instead of his remaining armor to try to bombard the partisan units out of the ravine. While the operation was not completely successful, General Cooper had secure enough supply lines that he was confident in beginning a campaign within the city itself. Due to the decentralized nature of the city, the Majorities were forced to take neighborhoods one by one, which would occur at a slow pace with significant casualties. Eventually though after nearly a month of fighting, the Majoritie forces more or less secured Toronto, with only sporadic gunfire. The Republic of the Two Ontarios has more or less collapsed, with Northway attempting to find allies among the Provisionalists and the British for a new campaign. For the moment, the Niagrans police the region, though they take orders from the Majorities, and while he organized resistance has collapsed, a low level partisan campaign does continue on, though without action from an outside force, it seems likely the Leftists have won the day in Ontario.

(Majorities: -14 Infantry Brigades, -2 Armored Brigades
Niagara Worker’s Republic: -6 Infantry Brigades, -1 Artillery Brigade
-The Republic of the Two Ontarios)

--------

The Midwest​

Though two massive forces were camped across one another, the Midwestern front continued to remain relatively tame. The Provisionalists launched a small series of attacks across the front in hopes of tempting the Majorities into a counter offensive where they could be smashed at Provisionalist fortification lines. And though this strategy had some small victories, for the most part the campaign was not successful. The Majoritie forces were dug in for the most part, and if one sector fell or another was tricked, the new frontline was made aware both of the Provisionalist deception and the consequences for failure. The Provisionalists made some slight gains against the Majorities, but their larger goal of tying up a significant Majoritie force was a success. At this point, the Illinois-Indiana border looks similar to the Franco-German border, and most experts believe that a significant armored force would be necessary to make any real gains. The fighting was relatively low key considering the amount of troops in the region, and casualties were remarkably light.

(Majorities: -6 Infantry Brigades
Provisionalists: -3 Infantry Brigades)

For the most part, the two titans turned their attention to the flies that surrounded them. For the Provisionalists, this meant a counter-attack against the Irish Legion. With Portland secured, retaking Winnipeg became a priority for the Provisionalists, and an offensive to relieve pressure off of St. Paul was begun. Though well trained, the Irish were significantly outnumbered, and quickly realized that they would not be able to hold Winnipeg from a dedicated Provisionalist offensive. Instead, the Irish took advantage of the cautious Provisionalist forces and used the time to withdraw eastwards to plan a new course. There was some dissent among the legionaries of disobeying the Emperor’s last order of holding Winnipeg, and though self-preservation won the day, many in the Legion are concerned that their march to Edmonton has simply traded one bad situation for another. Still, with only a vague rumor that the Emperor and his family were sent west, the Irish have no option but to follow, hoping that they will soon be able to free His Majesty. For their part, the people of Edmonton were completely caught off guard when the Irish Legion took the town, and there is a worry among residents that liberation may be a long time coming.

(3rd Irish Legion: -2 Infantry Brigades, -2 Artillery Brigades
Provisionalists: -5 Infantry Brigades)

On their end, the Majorities, seeking to ouflank the significant Provisionalist defensive lines in Illinois, turned south to begin a campaign in Missouri. This would be the first Majoritie operation west of the Mississippi River, but the Majorties were determined to deny the region to the Provisionalists. There were some clashes with Provisionalist forces in St. Louis that the Provisionalists were not prepared for, and the Majorities were able to secure the state’s key city with a relatively minor fight. With the unceremonious fall of St. Louis, the Majorities went on the offensive into Central Missouri, quickly taking both Columbia and Jefferson City, though local partisans have become a significant issue for the Majoritie supply line, and alarmed many citizens in the region. Some citizens have joined pro-Provisionalist units in the vein of the Lancaster Commune (annexed by the Provisionalists in July), but others still have joined a new radical movement. Christened as “The Lord’s Resistance Army”, a firebrand preacher has taken to a guerilla movement centered around Joplin in an effort to fight the “sinful nature” of both the Provisionalists and the Majorities. Already the group has taken over the Kansas City Armory, and the LRA has declared their intent to not only liberate Missouri, but also to see God scourge this country so that a new “Christian States of America” can arise from the ashes of this decadent nation. Already the units have shown some success against the Majorities, though the Majorities have performed admirably against the relatively small group. Most Missourians remain firmly against all three factions, and instead simply fight against any group that seeks to impose an occupation on their town.

(Majorities: -6 Infantry Brigades
The Provisionalists: -2 Infantry Brigades)

------

The South

For the Republic of Texas, the summer was near unbearable. Holding the upper hand against the Red Rio, the Texans initially made a move to secure the former capital of Austin, in order to help guard against any potential moves from the Rooseveltian Emperor. Believing that the Mexicans and blacks would fall back in line with a show of force, the President sent the Texan cavalry on a campaign of intimidation, which could be described as nothing short of disaster. While the Red Rio forces had been defeated on the battlefield, they had the support of much of the lower class, particularly among the non-whites. Concentrated in the San Antonio area, the rising saw huge issues for the Texan supply situation, and the Red Rio used the opportunity to launch a two pronged offensive against the Texans. Determining that if they were to stay in San Antonio it would likely turn into a siege, the Texan commander ordered the evacuation of white citizens and anything of value, and then burned the city, leaving the region to Red Rio forces. Without the need to hold the more divisive San Antonio region, the Texans were able to focus their forces on the coastal region, where they easily defeated the Red Rio forces without much trouble. Overall though, the Texans are still incredibly wary. Though the support among whites for the Republic is implicitly, the colored folk continue to look upon their betters with disdain, and Texan patrols have been ambushed by groups affiliated with the Red Rio. And still concerning is the potential conflict with the Rooseveltian Emperor to the north, who has still yet to make his move….

(Red Rio: -7 Infantry Brigades, -2 Cavalry Brigades
Republic of Texas: -3 Infantry Brigades)

The Dark Knights found themselves under attack on multiple fronts this Summer. On the slave plantations and factories of the Union of the American People, white soldiers moved quickly to suppress the slave revolts. Brutal methods were employed against communities where the revolting slaves were harbored, which caused some opinions to harden against the UAP as they saw their homes and barns burned and their livelihoods seized. The sweltering July heat would contribute its own casualties against the UAP, and at times its counter-insurgency campaign would proceed at a sluggish pace. As more communities rose up, it became less and less safe for UAP supporters to leave the city of Atlanta.

Determined to send a message not only to the guerilla movements, but also to their own people UAP forces embarked upon a determined offensive against the Dark Knights, who had since relocated to Birmingham. Though the leader of the Knights, Comrade Morgan, had initially favored a more guerilla oriented approach to the conflict, the citizens of Birmingham were not as amiable about evacuating. An intense debate among the band’s leaders went on for nearly two days, as the more cautious members tried encouraging black residents to retreat, but the workers were determined to defend their homes, and the Knights took up their cause. This would be the first real test of the UAP’s forces, and the troops proceed carefully. The commander, realizing that a siege would be near useless, opted to bombard the city to soften the resistance of the Dark Knights before he sent in his soldiers to clear it out. The citizenry would engage in an intense urban conflict, and many were forced to rely on improvised weaponry. The UAP would suffer casualties, but a major bright spot occurred when Comrade Morgan of the Dark Knights was killed in the fighting, and the UAP was able to eventually overrun the city.

Reeling from the defeat at Birmingham and the loss of their leader, it was of little surprise when the Cajun armies launched a vicious assault into Mississippi. It was at this point the guerilla band splintered into two opposing groups. Some of the blacks, blaming the defeats on the inclusion of whites and fingering them as spies, formed an anti-white “Black Army” abandoning their ideals of an inclusive army instead for a new, black-only, state. The more tolerant blacks would join up with the white anarchists to form the “Rainbow Division”, still fighting on for the cause of leftism, anarchy, and freedom. Each side has taken it upon themselves to free the slaves from Cajun and UAP plantations, but the groups have also skirmished with one another, creating a deadly free-for-all with no clear boundary lines.

(UAP: -3 Infantry Brigades, -1 Artillery Brigade
Cajun CPS: -5 Infantry Brigades
-Dark Knights)

The last bit of fighting in the south involved a German-UAP strike force against the notorious Dickie Robinson. Using tanks, poison gas, and aerial reconnaissance, the German military intended to viciously root out any potential insurrection. Using artillery to fire bomb enemy positions, the Germans have implemented a scarred earth strategy in order to ensure that Dickie Robinson and his men can no longer interfere with German operations. The Germans were able to seize Charlotte, and many in the German staff had hoped it would be the end of the Robinson rebellion. However, it would not be the case, and Robinson himself has even led raids into South Carolina. Constant aerial scouting however has put Robinson in a precarious position, and seeing no other option, has marched his troops west into the Great Smoky Mountains, despite the Majoritie presence in the region.

(UAP: -2 Infantry Brigades
German Expeditionary Force: -3 Infantry Brigades, -1 Armor Brigade
Dickie Robinson: -4 Infantry Brigades, -1 Artillery Brigade)

-----

The West

With the fall of Portland and a new alliance between the Provisionalists and the Japanese, many considered the Pacific Free Territory to be on its last legs. Vastly outnumbered and beset on two fronts, several units decided to desert or to return to their homes to defend from the oncoming Japanese onslaught. Perhaps sensing their weakness, Colonel Connell determined that he would make a bold move. Unable to stomach the atrocities against the good, honest white folk of Los Angeles and the other regions of the south-west, Colonel Connell brought the PFT forces through BFA territory south. Qing forces, distracted in Arizona, were caught completely off-guard from the two pronged offensive. The first part of the BFA-PFT offensive quickly made a move towards Los Angeles. With only two brigades holding Los Angeles, the BFA-PFT coalition stormed into the city to the jubilation of the citizens. However, this had not been the great victory the coalition had hoped for. With the Qing rapidly returning to retake Los Angeles, the Coalition forces elected to make a retreat north, but only after destroying the city and liberating the slaves. Coalition forces could not completely destroy Los Angeles, but significant damage has been done to the Qing Occupied Zone’s economy and Imperial officials are burning with a desire for revenge.

(BFA: -5 Infantry Brigades
PFT: -2 Infantry Brigades, -1 Artillery Brigade
Qing: -3 Infantry Brigades, -10 Supplies, -Supplies Per Turn
JIF: -2 Infantry Brigades
Provos: -1 Infantry Brigade)

For the 10th Legion, the retreat of the Qing was a miracle, but only a small one. A far larger one would be needed to deal with the Apache. Apache forces would overrun much of Arizona in preparation for the siege of Yuma. Apache saboteurs would disable a sizable contingent of artillery and launched an all out assault on the city. The Legionnaires successfully fended off the assault, but with casualties mounting, some of the troops decided to simply abandon their posts. The second assault by the Apache captured the town outskirts, and the third finally broke through, ending the last bit of resistance at the Swallow family manor.

(Apache: -6 Infantry Brigades, -2 Cavalry Brigades, -1 Artillery Brigade
-10th Legion)

Summer, 1923

Spoiler :

The next turn will be Fall, 1923, covering from October 1st to

Army Stat Changes

Majorities: +Leadership
Columbians: +Experience, -Morale
PFT: +Experience
Red Rio: +Experience
CEB: +Morale

Please remember your maintenance fees.

For Foreign Expeditionary forces: You will get reinforcements from your motherland at the end of Winter. In the meantime though, I will be introducing the brand new auxiliary brigades. Though not nearly as effective as your own Infantry, for every 10% of support you have, rounded up, you can recruit 10 Auxiliary brigades. A faction with 1% support can recruit 10 Auxiliary brigades, a faction with 11% can gain 20, ect. The Auxiliaries will have a cost of 2 Supplies to recruit and 1 to maintain.

Story Bonuses: To encourage quality content and posting, I will give small bonuses to players who I feel add to the atmosphere of the game. Quality over quantity, but I do not necessarily compare you to one another. For this round, I have decided to reward those even from the first turn. I may also decide to reward particularly good ordersets at my discretion

With the new America increasingly bleak, many Americans now see Cincanattius as the savior, and wait on his words with baited breath (+Support for the UAP)

Perhaps there is some honor to be found in serving the Japanese? (+Support for the JIF)

No matter how mocking, no matter how poorly played, no matter where it is heard, Brabançonne will always inspire a Belgian soldier (+Temporary morale boost for the CEB)

The Qing are cruel task masters it is true, but their ministers are terrifyingly efficient. (+Temporary Supplies/Turn for Qing)

General MacArthur has been known to give a fine speech before the coming storm (+Temporary morale boost for the American State)

Orders due when? and when will we have the updated stats, please?

Player stats are up. Let's say Sunday should be our deadline for orders?

I have 2 Infantry Brigades less than I should have.

Major General Araki stepped through the door, guarded by two of his men. Although there were traces of habitation, the most notorious remains were propaganda posters, one of them in Russian. The roof was sooty. A whole damn wall was sooty. Not content with burning their papers, the Makhnovists tried to burn their HQ. The people of Alturas were probably not keen on losing their city hall and saved it. Lousy Makhnovists doing lousy jobs. Araki’s 6th Cavalry Division had been lucky enough to intercept and defeat by surprise withdrawing Makhnovist forces, but most of the Pacific Corps had charged into no-man’s-land. Not only that, a skeleton force of stragglers was enough to deplete a couple brigades. The Makhnovists had been deprived of land, but now they had to be chased into the Sierra. The day spelled Victory, but to Araki it tasted like defeat.

He was quickly to dismiss his men. There really wasn’t much to see inside. There was a file cabinet that had miraculously been left untouched, but it contained nothing of strategic importance: former enemy positions, hidden weapon and supply caches which would have to be registered, administrative paperwork and even details of the evacuation, but rather vague at that. All these papers were scattered over the table, Araki skimming over them. With a single gesture he threw a good deal of them sliding to the ground, turning on his heels and grabbing for his cap. With a shriek and some foul words he threw it to the ground too, and stomped around it before putting it back on. If he had been faster, he could have stopped the retreat. He could have claimed victory and glory. Now he could only claim to have performed his duty.

PC Stats are all fixed, but in consideration for the weekend (I'm again) gonna move the deadline up to Tuesday at 9 AM PST. Any orders in by the original deadline will receive a small bonus :)

Top Bottom