Nutin doin PBEM

KaNick

Deity
I am starting a new PBEM based upon other experiences were games stall do to people having things to do in real life:rolleyes:. Sign up for this game if you have a lot of free time at night on the weekdays, and a little on weeknights(Night is based on Central time period. You will not be excluded if you live in a distant time zone if you can play at this time.)

Me - Changed mind ill be carthage
UKSubs - Ottomans
Toasty - celts
Just Bishop - udecided

This will be on a tiny map so only three more people can sign up.

Well, I'm around most nights and it appears Addicted is going to be real slow, so I'm game to be the Ottoman Empire. Two more players and hopefully I can get a turn in at some point this week.

You are in UK. Well after thinking about it for a while i decided to limit this to 3 human 1 AI to speed it up a little more. So only one spot left.

Ok it seems as if we are full (someone else emailed me about the game so we do have 4).

Ok then it is time to set up a schedule for tomorow night. I should be open from 6 Central on:)

Toasty what about you, remember in this PBEM you must be available for at least 3 weekdays for some heavy civin:)

Actually I'm extremely busy, my workday is from 6 am to 6 pm and I'm entirely unvaliable on Saturdays...

After six on the weekdays would be fine unless you have somthing else to do. However if you are very busy this is not the PBEM for you. Im sure that there will be others poping up or you could start one. But this PBEM is meant to go at a very fast pace:)

Originally posted by GrandMasta Nick
After six on the weekdays would be fine unless you have somthing else to do. However if you are very busy this is not the PBEM for you. Im sure that there will be others poping up or you could start one. But this PBEM is meant to go at a very fast pace:)

I will always be avaliable after 6 on weeknights.

Good, just bishop just emailed me saying that he is available after 8pm till dawn. I am very excited about this game:)

I just sent the game to UKSubs. Tiny pangea, 60 water, all else random but from what i see it looks arid. I should be back here around 9 at the latest but prob earlier. And i will be here till about 7. Good luck to everyone. You're gonna need it;)

Game on! Good luck to everyone... just don't kick my butt too quickly, okay guys? ;)

-Bishop

Top Bottom