Oh crap what did i do now?

Volum

The Zapper
When i surf the internet i prefer to use the arrow keys on the keyboard to scroll down on the webpage. But now i've done something so whenever i hit arrow down, it jumps to the bottom of the page, and to get up again i have to use the mouse. Tried scroll lock but dosnt appear to be that one. Also noticed when i click anywhere on a site i get like a blinking text marker like im supposed to type or something :S

Please help, its a HP Pavilion dv6000 labtop btw.

What browser are you using? If it is Firefox, try pressing F7. It toggles "Caret Browsing", which gives you the text marker.

Hi im new to this whole thing so I would really appreciate if you could help me how do u delete a Civ3 saved game Please respond Im a not that good with Computers.Lol

Hi im new to this whole thing so I would really appreciate if you could help me how do u delete a Civ3 saved game Please respond Im a not that good with Computers.Lol
Well that was a complete threadjack, but alright. I think they're in the install directory for the game, somewhere in the Program Files, although I could be wrong.

Top Bottom