Oh, wow... Monty really IS a nut!

Monty rockz xD He is the best close border guy u can have. U will never get bored with him around ^^. Love playing noble with him and shaka teamed up vs me xD

I'm playing Spain on a real-Earth map, huge, on noble, with the sole purpose of sailing across the ocean to beat the crap out of Montezuma. Five years I've been playing Civ4, off and on, and I have had it. He's going down.

He's an even bigger nut when he gets nukes, in NC Fred i captured one of his cities, he kept sending troops to try and retake it, and i kept nuking them. When i tried to move into his land he nuked me away. I was trying to go for a space victory that game but he ended up capping every other civ and won a UN victory.

He's an even bigger nut when he gets nukes, in NC Fred i captured one of his cities, he kept sending troops to try and retake it, and i kept nuking them. When i tried to move into his land he nuked me away. I was trying to go for a space victory that game but he ended up capping every other civ and won a UN victory.

Thankfully, he usually techs so poorly he's nowhere near nukes. Monty keeping up in tech would be terrifying. With his unit spamming and cheap upgrades he'd be horrible to deal with.

Thankfully, he usually techs so poorly he's nowhere near nukes. Monty keeping up in tech would be terrifying. With his unit spamming and cheap upgrades he'd be horrible to deal with.

Unfortuanally this is not true for the other great nut, shaka... he's generally quite scary for most of the game, manages to keep up with tech along with spanning units.

Unfortuanally this is not true for the other great nut, shaka... he's generally quite scary for most of the game, manages to keep up with tech along with spanning units.

There are about 6 psychos in the game, mostly aggressive leaders. Monty, Shaka, Alex, Nappy, Ragnar, Genghis. All 6 love war and breathing is enough to make them declare war.

I agree, however, that Shaka is the most dangerous. Best line I saw was "He has more notches on his Assegai than anyone". He keeps up in techs, spams units and likes to attack. Scary AI. I think the reason he is so dangerous is that he has some judgement in who he attacks. The others have such high attack courage that they suicide themselves. Shaka seems picks his victims more carefully and then goes the "Land is Power" route.

Top Bottom