Old Bug Reports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next player turn start immediately after the autosave, who's next in your game ?

Playing as Germany, france is next, but this is turn 63 or so, and all france has is Damascus. I will reload that game and check with IGE to see if they are about to get destroyed by Syrian Allies.

Can someone help me how to delete convoy bug during British turn, I have IGE can someone post a tutorial on how to remove the convoy?

I was also curious, since there have been so many reports of this crash, if you had any plans to add a toggle in the setup for the scenario, similar to AI override or Restricting Embarkation, to enable or disable convoys. I think I speak for most people that I would rather play a non-convoy game with little to no crashes then to worry about when the next crash will be and if I have a save to load off of.
I will surely add something like that to the small update on all versions that will follow BNW release, as I wont support vanilla and G+K anymore.

The game crashed to windows right after ingame subscribing to R.E.D. WWII Data Files mod
Crearing cache and reisntalling the game dont help
the log file content is pretty small so I paste it here:
[1008.390] Initializing Lua 5.1.4
[1059.387] InstalledPanel: Refreshing Mods
[1059.387] InstalledPanel: GetModBrowserListings()
[1060.167] InstalledPanel: Refreshing Mods
[1060.167] InstalledPanel: GetModBrowserListings()

Try to contact steam support, I can't help on installation problem. You may try the manual installation if steam is failing for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom