[GS] Secret Societies

KaptainK714

Warlord
playing Ides of March Caesar, and trying to understand how i trigger the 2nd item on list. it seems to be reaching Medieval Era but i dont get the completed look like I do with old God Obelisk (1st) what do i look for?

To unlock the further abilities of a society, you have to have a spare governor title to use.

ok ive waited for a spare governor title but still cant get a upgrade on secret society. to be precise im playing the Ides of March/Rome games so maybe its different. i did get Vampire sect first but not really wanting to use that right now
and i cant seem to attach my screenshot

Attachments

• civ6 sect2.jpg
    civ6 sect2.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 24
still cant get an upgrade in Ides of March. when i get owl society by sending an envoy to CS i dont get the extra econ slot. So for me all that happens is I have to Governors I cant use. And maybe a CS or 2 say in Gaul or Spain otherwise there are worthless envoys later in the game.
But mainly im upset with Secret Societies i had never played w them before and now i know why.

still cant get an upgrade in Ides of March. when i get owl society by sending an envoy to CS i dont get the extra econ slot. So for me all that happens is I have to Governors I cant use. And maybe a CS or 2 say in Gaul or Spain otherwise there are worthless envoys later in the game.
But mainly im upset with Secret Societies i had never played w them before and now i know why.
That’s not how they work… Owl gives you a extra econ slot only one time, and that’s when you spend an initial governor title to the Owl governor. Owl also gives you an extra envoy to any CS you send a trade route to. Then, you have to wait 2 eras for each of the three next upgrade to the governor, and then you have to actually spend a governor title each time to upgrade it (so medieval era, industrial era and finally atomic era)

Remember, once you’ve sent an initial governor title to one of the 4 secret society governor, that’s it the other secret societies become unavailable to you for the rest of the game.

I personally find SS a hoot… hope this helps

sorry to but unclear, i dont an an opportunity to use a Gov when i have one available same as before. Any gov to any SS. God i wish i could edit these SS out

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-04 092754.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-04 092754.png
    954.1 KB · Views: 17
Top Bottom