Old World - Pharaohs of the Nile DLC now available

The_J

Say No 2 Net Validations
Administrator
Supporter

As mentioned on Twitter by Hooded Horse, and Mohawk Games, the new Old World DLC "Pharaohs of the Nile" is now availabe.
This DLC comes with 6 historical scenarios, as well as with a new civilization, the Kingdom of Kush.
There is currently also a 10% discount on the DLC, so you can get it for 8.99 instead of 9.99.

Buy the new DLC:

@Solver scary, they found the podcast!

Very interesting! I'm not usely into podcasts but I learnt many historical facts, about the Central Europe to Middle-East migrations, origins of week-ends and etymology of holidays. :love:
My first surprise was Dale's voice, that I imagined deeper, with the bearded serious profile pic :D
Did you really implement hierioglyphics within the game? :eek:
You're doing a great job to incent buying the DLC. I hope not just fans of OW listens to the podcast but also new people who will be attracted to the game!

I think there's a bit of white noise when you talk Solver, you may want to all buy the same mic next time :D

I love the musics included, I guess they're from the game?

Oh yes we did implement hieroglyphics :D

1696799687103.png

Yes, we stopped just shy of requiring players to get a PhD in Egyptology to play the scenarios :D

Geographic names and cities change to hieroglyphics in that mode but the rest remains readable - the game does remain playable!

I did include hieroglyphics for the main character names, some of the context help has hieroglyphic translations as well as "readable" translations. Oh, and a couple of pronunciations for the important bits.
1696817991762.png

1696818044814.png

1696818082815.png

I can't believe a modern company such as Mohawk still conducts performance reviews
(trolling)
They don't actually.

Reactions: PiR
Except when it's me reviewing the game's performance in the profiler.

Reactions: PiR
Top Bottom