• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Omigod!

BasketCase

Username sez it all
They're those special moments in the game when something crazy awesome happens. Moments that make you say that one word. I'll start with mine. A random game event where I discovered some Precursor thingy that doubled the planet size:

What's your Omigod moment? :D

Whenever I find a class 26 planet. I just love those purple stars!

This may not be a ... surprising thing, nor has it ever happened to me, but does anyone know what that space monster thing is? I was searching fo cool desk-top pictures and that appeared in the events pictures area, sooo... anyone know what it does?

The Space Monsters have been disabled

ToV said:
The Space Monsters have been disabled

Well I know that, but do you know what it was *going* to do before it was disabled? And if it was on in the original GalCiv, I'm sorry, but I never played that one...:undecide:

Oh. Well, acrording to the official forum:
with 90 attack 5 defense and well over 100 hitpoints..they can literally wipe out whole empire fleets in a few turns..it took the Torians 30 corvettes and 4 frigates to bring just one of them down..lol..from now on i'm giving the theme park vote to the Drengin's :)

ToV said:
Oh. Well, acrording to the official forum:

thanks for the info, ToV. Just for the fun of it, do you know how to re-activate disabled events without downloading anything online? And if so, can you list the steps how? I'm not very good with altering things without any direct steps.

I have no idea. I'm just spewing forth information.

One time, an assasin killed Alan Bradley! I was playing as another race, so they declared war on me. The new Terran leader only had the name changed, sadly.

The Torian Confederation surrendered to me. Got a bunch of developed planets free. Sounds good, doesn't it? However, all their starbases, including resource bases, go away. I've got to build a bunch of constructors. Plus, half my trade was with the Torians. In one turn, my economy goes from a positive 100bc with 25% taxes to a negative 550bc. And I didn't inherit the Torian trade routes. Definitely an omigod!

Top Bottom