On the Floor of the Senate

Orders​

Technology-Set research Horseback Riding, If finished early proceed to Iron working.

Workers-Build Mine on hill currently stationed.When finished move to horse tile.

Buildings-Build scout, shrine then Monument.

Units-Spearman 2 move south until reaches the end of peninsula. Spearman 1 move North 10 hexes.

Policies-Open Tradition and take Aristocracy. Then open liberty.

You have my support :)

So, if I'm understanding correctly... the Senate is being held tomorrow, due to the appeal for an extension? And at that point I can do two of the actions listed under the Citizens tab?

OOC: I would like to understand at least some of those actions, but I guess it will take time.

Also, the first three policies are already available, or can we decide this as they open? Deciding three policies without the game progressing doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Something specific may be needed to change as the game progresses.

So, if I'm understanding correctly... the Senate is being held tomorrow, due to the appeal for an extension? And at that point I can do two of the actions listed under the Citizens tab?

You can perform 2 actions any time during the Session.

OOC: I would like to understand at least some of those actions, but I guess it will take time.

Also, the first three policies are already available, or can we decide this as they open? Deciding three policies without the game progressing doesn't make a lot of sense to me. Something specific may be needed to change as the game progresses.

There are two kinds of influence-earning actions you can take. You can submit a paper/story/artwork and based upon the quality will be given influence points. You can also start a movement/philosophize/lecture to earn influence points based upon the output of the city you are in. The first kind is so that everyone has opportunities to earn influence points based upon the effort they put in. The second kind is to create a little strategy surrounding where players locate themselves.

They are already available. As stated in the rules, we are beginning in the classical era. Because we are starting in the classical era we are awarded enough culture for 3 social policies at the start.

The Administrative Session will close tonight and we will be moving on. Get any remaining actions and orders in soon.

Bazilius Valerius Ahenobarbus (Consul of Culture):

I have taken the words from you, and considered them. I believe that building monuments to the gods is worthy of it, with such productive city, but I believe that legalism can be delayed to get a better benefit from it's free building. I'm going to allow the change from our culture into opening as proposed by Absoluti Valerii Magna, since I still believe that we need more cities quickly, and more culture to power us up. With a wider empire, perhaps the rest of you will better understand and agree with honoring the gods that protect our realm.

Wait, does the session end today? If so, I have one word... FINALLY
We are democracy at its finest a bunch of bickering old men slow to do anything.

Just to keep everyone up to speed, I have begun the update and am just waiting on more build orders for Rome. If I can't finish it tonight, I hope to get it done by tomorrow so it will be up before Monday.

I sincerely apologize, but I have to take a hiatus of a week or two on this. The only real time I had to work on this was Saturday. Unfortunately I ran out of orders on that day, and now schoolwork is going to take all my free time for at least the rest of the week.

I hope to continue this game after everything dies down, so please stay tuned.

Just so you know, I'm not neglecting this - I've just been quiet because there's not much for me to do at this point. Let me know if there's anything I need to do and haven't.

Just so you know, I'm not neglecting this - I've just been quiet because there's not much for me to do at this point. Let me know if there's anything I need to do and haven't.
Same. Haven't abandoned the game, but I don't see any need to assassinate anyone here, and unless I'm mistaken I would have to actually write up a masterpiece to present? No thanks. :p

Same. Haven't abandoned the game, but I don't see any need to assassinate anyone here, and unless I'm mistaken I would have to actually write up a masterpiece to present? No thanks. :p

Still present as well, take as much time as you need but not as much time as you want.
I maybe have seen the need to assassinate someone ;)

I have a masterpiece that my friend wrote for a project a while ago. I'll submit for that action and the laughs. NOTE: NOT politically correct whatsoever

Top Bottom